Ever seen 30+ troopers fight together?

CaptainTorik

This just reinforces my desire to transfer to Jung Ma when the time comes! SO EPIC!

Since launch, I remember saying it would be awesome to have a guild as a "squadron" since troopers can fill all 3 combat roles. By the way, do you guys do a lot of PVE in addition to PVP?

(Also, how many scoundrels do you take? I would love to roleplay as a hired "field scout" sometime. I'm also a good healer.)

Edited by Stenrik

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do mostly PVP and RP, but we have PVE Raids at least twice a week.

We are recruiting scoundrels and we still have 4-5 spots open for that class.

Cool. Well it might be awhile since I don't know when they're opening up paid transfers to desired servers, but looking forward to this as an option. I also have a lvl 30 vanguard so far, too (she's kinda dark though and doesn't always follow orders, so I don't know if that would mess up the RP).

2 times a week for raiding is fine, I'm fairly casual and still a little more PVP focused anyway. I'm curious though if, come 8-man rateds, being all-trooper might be a disadvantage. Like less diversity = less utility or something? I'm not sure, would be interesting to see how it stacks up. At least commando's are getting a buff in 1.3!

Edited by Stenrik

Looks fun but those guys are all level 1 alts.....

I know, but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw the post. ;)

Um... didn't you guys see the rest of the video? Cuz the last 70% of it are level 50's.

Edited by Stenrik

This just reinforces my desire to transfer to Jung Ma when the time comes! SO EPIC!

Since launch, I remember saying it would be awesome to have a guild as a "squadron" since troopers can fill all 3 combat roles. By the way, do you guys do a lot of PVE in addition to PVP?

(Also, how many scoundrels do you take? I would love to roleplay as a hired "field scout" sometime. I'm also a good healer.)

We currently have a few spots open for our recon unit. We also run a few raids on Tue and Thur nights.