So... this happened

hulcalan

I know what it means!

it means...

NERF OPERATIVES!

that's not even close to the point I'm trying to get across. I'm wondering if this is normal behavior or slight tampering of a GCD. I know what kind of dmg and how operatives work. I've never been blown up this bad. I just wanted a discussion if it was normal or not.

that's not even close to the point I'm trying to get across. I'm wondering if this is normal behavior or slight tampering of a GCD. I know what kind of dmg and how operatives work. I've never been blown up this bad. I just wanted a discussion if it was normal or not.

Dude, two scoundrels can do that easily if they get their crits.

Also if you think that's bad you should see what deception assassins could do to you.

Oh ya this could most certainly happen. Two geared stealth classes opening on a marauder who didn't pop and DCDs will kill the marauder. Stealther's opening burst (conceal operative or deception sin) can quite easily bring you to 50% HP, so if two of them do it that could be 100% HP gone really quick.

Oh ya this could most certainly happen. Two geared stealth classes opening on a marauder who didn't pop and DCDs will kill the marauder. Stealther's opening burst (conceal operative or deception sin) can quite easily bring you to 50% HP, so if two of them do it that could be 100% HP gone really quick.

Thanks.. yeah.. just never had this happen to me.. first time someone caught me like this with my pants down, no cds lol...

I don't think he's asking if anyone has ever been blown up like this. We all know what two ops/scoundrels can do to you. I think the point is to watch more closely for the timing/spazticity/oddness of it. I'm not implying anything though. This game is wierd sometimes.

Oh ya, it's the Verona twins. The first time I got blown up by them (a long time ago) I thought I was seeing double and blinked twice IRL, hahaha.

It's annoying having to target them, though, since they have almost identical names.

Oh ya, it's the Verona twins. The first time I got blown up by them (a long time ago) I thought I was seeing double and blinked twice IRL, hahaha.

It's annoying having to target them, though, since they have almost identical names.

lol yeah i made their life a living hell after that nonsense ... i'm pretty sure they play as the chembryl twins too