Rexall

chosonman

He joins PVP warzones NAKED with no gear on and sit and hide in a corner and do NOTHING the entire match while berating and taunting his teammates saying things like "You guys suck, can't carry 7v8", "I got better gear for ranked", "You morons can't kick me because i'm not AFK", "You guys suck can't cap even 1 node 7v8"....

Anyone else seen this guy? If so please report him. Thanks. He has been doing the same thing every single warzone since I started playing last year. We lose 90% of the time.

Edited by chosonman

I've seen my guild members discussing this person, though he/she was on the opposing team. Take some screenshots of him saying just that, send it Bioware's way. It MAY increase chances of this scrub getting in trouble for what he's doing. Otherwise, I recommend completely ignoring him. Don't feed the troll and it'll die off. Report, Ignore and enjoy yourself. I'll let my guildies know to continue to report him as they see him.

What guild is he from?

I've seen my guild members discussing this person, though he/she was on the opposing team. Take some screenshots of him saying just that, send it Bioware's way. It MAY increase chances of this scrub getting in trouble for what he's doing. Otherwise, I recommend completely ignoring him. Don't feed the troll and it'll die off. Report, Ignore and enjoy yourself. I'll let my guildies know to continue to report him as they see him.

What guild is he from?

Not sure of his guild, but I've been reporting him. I think as long as more players are on top of it something eventually will get done. The last time I threatened to unsub if I had to keep playing with him, I finally got a meaningful response back from Bio. Hopefully they act on it. I spend 90% of my time on warzones and don't like to have it wasted because one guy wants to act like a jerk.

His guild name changes as people report him... It used to be <Tickle My Gooch> and now its <I said Tickle My Gooch>... cause thats much better. He used to be alright at PvP and part of < Retrospective > . I think he is jaded over the disparity in skill between pub and imp factions on the server and now just resorts to trolling. I was actually grouped WITH his old GM when he abandoned a warzone (as he always used to, even at the start) and got G-kicked.

Now he resorts to trolling by queuing nude and finding a quiet place not to get the desertion debuff and sits there for the match to end and get whatever comms he would for not having any stats/medals. This really sucks, since we don't have cross-server and Jung Ma's pop is so low you'll often get him on your team repeatedly and essentially have to 7v8 the other team.

I've never seen someone so universally hated, with cause. I was once in a voidstar where his team told us where he was and sage pulled him out so we would kill him repeatedly. We did so with pleasure - his damage taken was his only stat in the WZ. The sick thing is he must be a sub, or have enough creds/CCs to buy warzone passes and actually takes pleasure in ruining other peoples gaming experience. Frankly, I hope BW takes notice of this thread and the MANY complaints about him, cause hes sucking the life out of PvP for pub-centric players. I don't doubt that it has fueled our server's faction imbalance and caused people to play other games.

Please god, ban him even for a week, and I'll do SOME pub PvP again without insisting on being in a premade...

Edited by NickCurylo

I've been playing this game since launch and saw many bad players trying to ruin the experience for other players, but this Rexall is unique.

Players who do such things usually give up after some time and the "Report, Ignore and enjoy yourself" is a really good approach to such kind. However, Rexall has been entering warzones and doing his "sit, taunt and just enter combat avoid votes to kick and sit again" for SEVERAL MONTHS.

I have reported him many times, and know of many people who did the same, but nothing changed. I know many people who have already stopped playing warzones on the Republic (at least when he comes on-line), or even left to other games.

Considering how many people are complaining about him and the length of this attitude, I completely agree with the urge of some action to be taken against Rexall.

He is an jerk. He enters the wz equipped only with lightsaber and starts to curse the other team members. Every time I fall in the same team as him, I ask that the other players vote to kick him in wz. His attitude is always the same, says in chat that nothing will happen with him, join the battle only to nullify the votes against him, then goes back into a corner and stands until the wz ends.

I have also reported it his behavior, but received only an automated and completely unsatisfactory response from BW. As his behavior remains the same in the last eight months, it appears that no one in BW intends to take any action against him, and that's disappointing.

I am one of those players that will always vote to kick him and report when wz ends, but the slowness in handling such matter by the moderators of the game gives him the certainty that can do this with impunity.

I can attest to Rexall's activity, or lack thereof, in warzones. He seems to harbor an exceptional bitterness towards republic players and rails on and on about how bad they are, both inside and outside of warzones.

As one player already mentioned, this kind of problem normally goes away on its own, but it's been several months now. I wish he would just move on and let the rest of us play in peace. The funny thing is that I don't remember this kind of persistent, single-minded negativity towards a single faction from any active (if you can call it that) player pre-2.0...

At least have the decency to express your hatred in (RP) character! :mad:

Thing is he is messing up with other people's game by forcing his team to play 7v8. He can hate pubs, imps or even his mother, I don't care, but we'd definitely appreciate any action from the staff to end this behaviour, not only automatic responses upon reporting him with clearly no actions taken.

I really wonder what slap-on-the-wrist action Bioware has taken over the past few months, if any, to address his idiocy. Clearly he's ruining the game for MANY players, and I hope they actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. But hey, maybe his $14.99/month means more to them than the countless sub dollars they've already lost and will continue to lose because of his behavior. I sincerely hope not... Edited by NickCurylo

I really wonder what slap-on-the-wrist action Bioware has taken over the past few months, if any, to address his idiocy. Clearly he's ruining the game for MANY players, and I hope they actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. But hey, maybe his $14.99/month means more to them than the countless sub dollars they've already lost and will continue to lose because of his behavior.

Bioware completely ignored a long list of unpleasant curse words and negative names aimed at me in chat when I reported them all; I'm not surprised they have yet to do anything about Rexall even this far into his activities. I remember when I first joined this game and naively sent a ticket to Bioware stating how great of a job they had done with the game, and could they please keep themselves solid and try and do their best to promoting a good, strong, and friendly community in the servers? Yeah. That probably gets a few laughs.

He is a troll, creating threads whining about his actions only gives him more reason to keep it up. People troll for reactions and you are giving him just that. See him in your war zone either do your best to win or leave, but do not pay him mind, pretend he does not exist ignore the comments, ignore his behavior and with time he may very well get bored since no one is paying him any mind.

It's really annoying play with Rexall, every Warzone is the same, he just enters and removes his armor, then he go hide himself in some place. We try kick him, but he enters in combat everytime we do that and says some like: "I already got my medals, now I'll sit and get my free commendations >.< Herp-e-derp". Waiting a response from BioWare about that case, that is happening for months.

Its realy sad to see that BioWare is not taking any action about this guy. I went in several WZ with this jerk on my team., it is painfull seeing him doing nothing and complaining. There are lots of gamers paying to have fun with this game, having some guys like this one, and also the lack of atitude from BioWare, is not fun at all. Realy makes me think going on with this game.

I love how BW just lets this troll to run free and do as he pleases. Leeching in WarZones and insulting players, it has been reported countless times yet he is still there.

Do you guys don't care at all about your costumers? or hes the son of one of the devs?.

Seriously

Edited by juanrcarlos