Swashbuckler's guide to being a better PVP player

frose

Hey friends!

I thought that I would help out our wonderful community here on Master Dar'Nala by creating this quick guide to being a better PVP player, yeah! Below I set out five simple tips that will help you excel in warzones and impress your friends! Feel free to add your own tips in this thread, lets help each other!

1. Don't waste time preparing your gear, medpacks, adrenals and stims before entering warzones - this is a waste of time! Get in there and practice, practice, practice! Your team will be happy to help you out even if you are a little undergeared!

2. Focus on where the action is in game! Don't be distracted by the objectives, this will only prevent you from being able to learn more about your opponents and how best to defeat them!

3. The above point notwithstanding, don't be afraid to do something a little different in the game. You think you can solo cap that point? Sure go for it! Your team will be impressed by your ingenuity and ambition!

4. Try bumping up your sensitivity, this will help you to move your cursor around faster and click more abilities!

5. Never turn your back on a fight! If you are retreating or need to back-up a little bit, just use the 's' key, don't turn and run or you won't be able to see what is happening!

I look forward to hearing your tips!!!

Hey friends!

1. Don't waste time preparing your gear, medpacks, adrenals and stims before entering warzones - this is a waste of time! Get in there and practice, practice, practice! Your team will be happy to help you out even if you are a little undergeared!

dont know how the new bolster system has made it. but if you fully twinked your character in the pre 50s. it would take almost a whole team to deal with you, no matter how bad a player you were. So it does matter, or "did" rather

dont know how the new bolster system has made it. but if you fully twinked your character in the pre 50s. it would take almost a whole team to deal with you, no matter how bad a player you were. So it does matter, or "did" rather

Wooosh