Robes for Marauders?

Dratheus

Just curious.. are there any Modable Medium Armor Robes with a raised hood? So far leveling the typical Marauder gear seems to look like... Vader rip offs. Its just unappealing to me. I much prefer robes. If you know of any that you are able to do Mods with and could either Torhead link or let me know where to find them, that'd be awesome :)

Can't think of any. Juggernauts get a couple eventually, but not seen any for Marauders through regular leveling at least. There's a few choices in the cartel market though, so you may want to take a look there and then see if anyone is selling it on GTN if you find one you like. Edited by Pscyon

None that look good anyway. I'm afraid Marauders are stuck with capes and no hoods. I've been waiting for something to show up on the Cartel Market that will make up for this. Funny how the pubs have been asking for robes with the hood down and so far have received two outfits that give them what they want, but no luck for the Sith. :(

@Koriandr I actually ended up getting those, thank you for the tip :) Theres something about them thats a bit off for me, maybe the color scheme or baldness under the hood.. idk. But its for sure better then what I have been forced to wear and didn't cost all that much, so thanks!

@Malice Yeah kind of lame. I guess I can understand not wanting all Force using classes to just run around in Robes with hoods but Marauder gear is just horrific and straight up ugly on the eyes :s

I guess I care a bit too much about my toons being visually appealing to me, lol. But if I gotta look at it while I play, I want it to be cool :D

Just curious.. are there any Modable Medium Armor Robes with a raised hood? So far leveling the typical Marauder gear seems to look like... Vader rip offs. Its just unappealing to me. I much prefer robes. If you know of any that you are able to do Mods with and could either Torhead link or let me know where to find them, that'd be awesome :)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5771400#post5771400

@Koriandr I actually ended up getting those, thank you for the tip :) Theres something about them thats a bit off for me, maybe the color scheme or baldness under the hood.. idk. But its for sure better then what I have been forced to wear and didn't cost all that much, so thanks!

@Malice Yeah kind of lame. I guess I can understand not wanting all Force using classes to just run around in Robes with hoods but Marauder gear is just horrific and straight up ugly on the eyes :s

I guess I care a bit too much about my toons being visually appealing to me, lol. But if I gotta look at it while I play, I want it to be cool :D

Perceptor doesn't look all that bad to me either, and it has a raised hood. Shoulder pieces may or may not detract you from it.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION!

I’m not sure why this would be the case, but I discovered something interesting at least for my Juggernaut. I had a super hard time finding a robe with hood as well, in heavy, that can also take mods, so I finally decided to get something off Cartel.

Last night, I logged on with my Jedi Sentinel 50, who is medium, but I was looking for armor with hood for Lord Scourge that will accept mods, and came across TONS of hooded stuff for him on GTN, on the SAME server I have my Sith on but could not find any at a reasonable cost (VERY RARE). Needless to say, I was a little pissed off as I could have very easily purchased it with my Jedi, then because of Legacy, emailed it to my sith.... You will find MANY hooded Robes at the Republic fleet, for Sith Warriors and the ones any Heavy Armor wearer can wear....In your case, in medium as well I am sure without being able to look right at this moment. If they did this with Heavy Armor, its safe to say, this may be the case with medium as well.

Many for reasonable cost as well probably because the ones limited to Sith Warrior and Bounty Hunter can’t be used by Republic players…. I found hooded stuff as low as lvl 19 for Sith Heavy armor wearers, but on the Republic fleet for what ever reason, not on the GTN for Empire.

I assume, GTN is different for Sith and Republic.... Now that I know this, I will most definitly be looking for more stuff that way.

Edited by Themanthatisi