Can we have a separate forum called "General Complaints" and move 90% of the threads?

Daecollo

Oh look another troll that is going to be paying to troll and not play.

Was the insult because i called your game Disney or because i used sound logic?

Forget on how long i plan to pay......you should be worried about the EA shares that are dropping or the subs that will leave (try reading one of the complaint threads) so in a year when you're short and shallow as the kiddie pool game still has no major content patch because the funding simply isn't there you'll fail to realize that maybe the "trolls" that hurt your feelings left the game.

Awwwwww its ok......your bad WB show with boring combat will still be there for you.

Please.

Discussions shouldn't be complaints.

gonna educate ya a little. general discussion is generally for soap boxing, complaining, opinion.

if you dont like it, there is about 10 other structured areas where you can discuss things.

there is no reason to limit what goes on in general discussion, it never works anyway.

if you want structured discussion, you need to exercise your choice to not goto general forum section. you need to change, not the general forum. You will likely be glad you did since you will be with al crowd of people like yourself, though it might be a tad small of a crowd

Edited by ZEROUMUS

they over moderate it, that is what sucks about this board.

again, if you dont like general dicsussion BS, you are free to use the areas of the board where discussion is actually limited to a topic. if you use your freedom of choice, you are likely to be happy. the people there will be far more on topic and no drama. give it a try

Edited by ZEROUMUS

We also need another section with Complains about complaint threads. I'm not joking, this section would be more popular than General Complaints as each whine thread has at least 5 pages of sycophants whining about whining. Edited by Chomag

Was the insult because i called your game Disney or because i used sound logic?

Forget on how long i plan to pay......you should be worried about the EA shares that are dropping or the subs that will leave (try reading one of the complaint threads) so in a year when you're short and shallow as the kiddie pool game still has no major content patch because the funding simply isn't there you'll fail to realize that maybe the "trolls" that hurt your feelings left the game.

Awwwwww its ok......your bad WB show with boring combat will still be there for you.

It was not an insult but a factual statement.

Greetings,

We strive to keep these forums a place for constructive conversation about the game, Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this discussion seems to be more focused on the forums and the community, we will be closing thread.

Please feel free to email us with your suggestions on how to improve the forums at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com. We welcome your feedback.

Thank you for your cooperation!