I´m back... for now. With feedback on the "Galactic Starfighter" announcement

Lord_Ravenhurst

Easier to anger aren't you bye don't let the door knob hit your face on the way out !

Says one who makes so many spelling errors , that a translator wouldn't be able to solve what you are saying .

Oh yeah and hit the report cause your ego must be hurt , you are so predictable .

truth is wouldn't listen to what you were saying if I were a DEV , cause listening to you .

Is like listening to doom and gloom , and you just said no longterm ...

So no need to listen to you for advice .

since shortterm is income , which you totally forgotten and short term getting income is a easy feat to do .

I would have to be able to decipher it to be mad. At least i make points that can be argued instead of incoherent nonsense personal attacks. I have a right to my opinion so if you dont like it too bad

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to be able to decipher it to be mad. At least i make points that can be argued instead of incoherent nonsense personal attacks. I have a right to my opinion so if you dont like it too bad

Yeah we can all fart as opnion , that is your given right , just some think it stinks .

Or are you saying it smell glorious .

So who cares what you say as fart , and you don't have to decipher anything .

you wouldn't know where to start anyway , so just reherse the mantra .. Everybody is stupid but me !

Maybe helps you going every day ! And much more usefull then blaiming your life stinks .

Cause of a some balance issue .

Yeah we can all fart as opnion , that is your given right , just some think it stinks .

Or are you saying it smell glorious .

So who cares what you say as fart , and you don't have to decipher anything .

you wouldn't know where to start anyway , so just reherse the mantra .. Everybody is stupid but me !

Maybe helps you going every day ! And much more usefull then blaiming your life stinks .

Cause of a some balance issue .

Just look at mmjarec's post history. You will seen nothing but bitterness, threats, and faulty reasoning. It is sad really that he hates this game but is still forced to play it. Lol! But occasionally he makes a good point. Too bad he then insults the people who agree with him or would support him.

I find it best to call him out on occasion to keep him honest, but there is no way to reason with him.

Just look at mmjarec's post history. You will seen nothing but bitterness, threats, and faulty reasoning. It is sad really that he hates this game but is still forced to play it. Lol! But occasionally he makes a good point. Too bad he then insults the people who agree with him or would support him.

I find it best to call him out on occasion to keep him honest, but there is no way to reason with him.

Dude if i am ever proven wrong i admit it. Sure im bitter i wanted a better game. And actually its not all bitter ive posted numerous times about two things i like about this game for some odd reason nobody seems to take note of those jist the ones that can easily be used to crucify me. But at least for the most part its decipherable

Its not my fault for someone elses selective reading and dont see wjy people dont habe somethinf better to do than read my post history. Go read a book

Edited by mmjarec
Sjdj

Dude if i am ever proven wrong i admit it. Sure im bitter i wanted a better game. And actually its not all bitter ive posted numerous times about two things i like about this game for some odd reason nobody seems to take note of those jist the ones that can easily be used to crucify me. But at least for the most part its decipherable

Its not my fault for someone elses selective reading and dont see wjy people dont habe somethinf better to do than read my post history. Go read a book

Well, lucky for me, I've interacted with you enough that I don't have to go back to your post history. Although... I do feel like I've read a book you authored. So... I won't quibble about the details. I'm sure you were proven wrong and admitted it... a long time ago? And I will take note of things you like about the game when I see them. And, tbh, I noticed you toned it down a little bit a few weeks ago.

But, I'm afraid you are the one who is selective in your reading. I pointed a few things out the other night to you and you refused to accept what you read or maybe didn't care enough about it. So, I will continue to talk to you and agree or disagree with you, but don't be surprised when I point out to other posters your methods. Although... I must say, they are well known to many of us.

Edited by Rafaman

For me the current system basically looks like another "Star Conflict" MOBA type arena.

Sure those types of games (World of Tanks, World of Warplanes) are quite successful. But will it translate to this MMO?

We´ll see about it, but I expected more. Way more. A full space sim.

So I read you can´t do AI in space. No surprise, because the ground game doesn´t really shine for intelligent NPC behaviour apart from "attacking".

And I read you can´t do more than 24 players moving around in one space instance.

You know what other game can´t do more than 24 players in one instance? Elite Dangerous.

Yet, they are managing to create a procedural galaxy with 100.. BILLION.. star systems.

And don´t even get me started on what Star Citizen is going to achieve.

Another great sim, although single player, comes out on Nov. 15 and is called X-Rebirth, and the scope is way beyond of a simple pew-pew MOBA, although it has been done by a really small team.

So, again. I expect more from you, Bioware. Way more. A full online space sim. Even if it´s just PVP for the beginning: make it bigger, tear down the walls of time limited arenas. Give us a real Star Wars universe to travel around, land on planets, mine, trade, build stations and control territory.

Thanks for reading. Now carry on with what you have been doing before.

This is never going to be that game, the space aspect is only ever going to be an aspect, if you want a space sim then please play a space sim.

What? The thing about me not considering them making sin dots not dispellable not a dps buff? Then we can disagree cause my parses always jave them up and its the same since npcs cant dispel

There was more to it. Much more, but again, you only read what you want to read.

Double Strike/Thrash, Shadow Strike/Maul, Whirling Blow/Lacerate, and Clairvoyant Strike/Voltaic Slash will all see damage increases. Effectively, this will increase damage across the board for Shadows/Assassins. As you know Double Strike and Whirling Blow and possibly Shadow Strike (depending on your build) are skills that Madness and Balance also use. Now add the improvement to Dots and you have increased the entire bandwidth of damage.

But.. whatever, I won't explain things to you anymore. The information is out there but I can't make you understand it if you choose not too.

I really hope you are around for the new parses, but really it sounds like you shouldn't be. Your mind is made up. BTW, BW finally did something you had been asking for but now... its not what you were asking for? Really dude... why are you here at all.

Edited by Rafaman

There was more to it. Much more, but again, you only read what you want to read.

Double Strike/Thrash, Shadow Strike/Maul, Whirling Blow/Lacerate, and Clairvoyant Strike/Voltaic Slash will all see damage increases. Effectively, this will increase damage across the board for Shadows/Assassins. As you know Double Strike and Whirling Blow and possibly Shadow Strike (depending on your build) are skills that Madness and Balance also use. Now add the improvement to Dots and you have increased the entire bandwidth of damage.

But.. whatever, I won't explain things to you anymore. The information is out there but I can't make you understand it if you choose not too.

I really hope you are around for the new parses, but really it sounds like you shouldn't be. Your mind is made up. BTW, BW finally did something you had been asking for but now... its not what you were asking for? Really dude... why are you here at all.

Well if it wasnt on the google search or listed by a dev in yellow on forums i missed it cause thats the only place i know to look. I could be just and honest mistake dude no need to be rude. They arent listed everywhere u know cause they still dont come up on google

And for the other guy about sssp, they kinda sharted in their wheaties i know you want something uber but they screwed themselves by making it when star citizen comes out it will be a joke so dont expect much like the other guy said if youre looking for somethig aside from mini game like wig commander go play the mmo by the dev that made

Edited by mmjarec
Xjdj

Just like the time you asked if my mother wiped my behind area and the mods deleted it? That kind of personal attack?

Pot meet kettle. Lol.

Edited by Arkerus

Stop trying to make Star Wars into Star Trek, its just not gonna happen. We want action, we dont want grinding boredom.

What kind of nonsensical comment is that? And who is the "We" in "We want?"

So in your opinion time limited warzones with walls equals "action", and open world equals "grinding boredom". Fine, got it.

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

This is never going to be that game, the space aspect is only ever going to be an aspect, if you want a space sim then please play a space sim.

As long as no one develops an actual Star Wars space sim, the ball is in Bioware´s field

MMOs are open ground to implement whatever devs want you to do.

And the proof is SWG which did exactly that, add a full space sim to an otherwise ground based "classic" MMO

What kind of nonsensical comment is that? And who is the "We" in "We want?"

So in your opinion time limited warzones with walls equals "action", and open world equals "grinding boredom". Fine, got it.

I'm with you. If SWTOR would tear down the walls, allow non-linear playing/endless loading screens and allow you to breathe a little bit I think it would be a fantastic MMO. It's not bad as it stands, it's just not the revolutionary game I thought it was going to be.

As long as no one develops an actual Star Wars space sim, the ball is in Bioware´s field

MMOs are open ground to implement whatever devs want you to do.

And the proof is SWG which did exactly that, add a full space sim to an otherwise ground based "classic" MMO

Hah! Welcome back Lord Ravendude. I've come back to test the waters as well. I agree with you. If anyone develops a Star Wars MMO, it is automatically expected, from true fans;), that space combat be an important aspect of the game.

I'm excited about GS and part of my excitement is due to me hoping that this is just the beginning.

after reading the first 3 lines i was like, great a legend woop di doop, then i farted "big time" and i'm totally intoxicated from it now and i'm totally gonna reply to this post, "high". !

i feel your conserns about the space battle / what ever!, and i really hope it pans out like the game "Battlefront 2" would it not be cool to fly your fighter into a battleships hangar and take the ship down on foot by destroying its inner works.

anyways my head is starting to clear out so i'll post this quick before i see what i typed and delete it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
after reading the first 3 lines i was like, great a legend woop di doop, then i farted "big time" and i'm totally intoxicated from it now and i'm totally gonna reply to this post, "high". !

i feel your conserns about the space battle / what ever!, and i really hope it pans out like the game "Battlefront 2" would it not be cool to fly your fighter into a battleships hangar and take the ship down on foot by destroying its inner works.

anyways my head is starting to clear out so i'll post this quick before i see what i typed and delete it ;)

Thank you kind Sir and I feel honored that you read past the first three lines. Only a few weeks left and we will know how much "Battlefront 2" feeling we will get, I hope at least that GS is done in an immersive way, not just queuing up for spacefight with a loading screen.