Jedi Knight Tactics

Semjax

So I am a Jedi Sentinel on The Ebon Hawk server, and I'm having a little trouble fighting to my maximum potential as said Jedi Sentinel, Can anyone give me some tips on how to play a Jedi Sentinel a bit better? The class seems exceptionally difficult to play for me. Yet, I can play almost every other class in PVP exceptionally well. Edited by Semjax

So I am a Jedi Sentinel on The Ebon Hawk server, and I'm having a little trouble fighting to my maximum potential as said Jedi Sentinel, Can anyone give me some tips on how to play a Jedi Sentinel a bit better? The class seems exceptionally difficult to play for me.

Assuming you're serious, I would start by looking at your keybind set up and layout. Then your gear. After that if you still see no room for improvement, post a video of yourself pvping for people to see. Out of the 80 comments you'll get telling you you're bad, I'm sure at least a few people will have some good input for you on what you can change and improve on the way you play.

Hope that helps.

So I am a Jedi Sentinel on The Ebon Hawk server, and I'm having a little trouble fighting to my maximum potential as said Jedi Sentinel, Can anyone give me some tips on how to play a Jedi Sentinel a bit better? The class seems exceptionally difficult to play for me.

Are you level 50? I'll act as if you are.

Besides knowing how to maximize DPS on target, the best way to be an effective sent is to understand your cooldowns and when to use them.

1. Rebuke- The second you get targeted, or even right before you jump into a 1v1, hit this ability. It lasts 30 seconds, deals damage and makes you take 20 % less.

Good players will kite you if you do this, especially in a 1v1, 95 percent of the time you will keep getting hit.

2. Saber Ward- Pop this ability when being focused and you NEED to stay alive, or in a 1v1 right before big hitters like smash, rail shot, etc.

3. Force camo- Situational, I like to use it to get health pots, close gaps when leap is on CD, and it's also a great way to avoid FF for a bit. *TRY* and never use this when other CDs are still up, because you are essentially WASTING them (minus rebuke really).

4. GbtF- This is the final cooldown. Use this with 30 percent health or less, then immediatley pop your med pack afterwards, and keep going to town. NEVER use this w/ force camo, idk *** some marauders do you see them pop this, saber ward and then cloak out. NEVER DO THAT PUNCH THOSE PEOPLE.

5. BLIND- Use this off cooldown to completely dodge master strikes, after a laugh to dodge rail shot, etc. It's a joke how bad marauders are at using this. Start the fight against shadows with it too because a lot of their procs rely on white damaging attacks (as does maul).

This is a good start, other than that there are some good videos to watch on youtube for the various specs.

Before any advice is given there is a short survey in which you'll need to fill out. Your answer will greatly affect the information given to you following your reply.

1. Do you use key binds or click you abilities with your mouse cursor?

2. Do you use your mouse to turn or are your Q and E keys used for strafing and A and D used for turning?

3. Have you edited your user interface?

4. Do you know what a "proc" is?

5. What level are you currently?

Answer the following questions if level 50. If below level 50 please skip the following section.

1. What is your current gear?

2. Which gear set do you plan on purchasing or have you purchased?

3. Do you know what an MK-6 augmentation kit is?

Please answer all questions honestly as it will allow me to further assist you better. Thank you, and have a great day.

1) I just pound my face in. Stuff usually dies.

2) i move by force charging to people, things always up.

3) I take them out. i like to see as much of the game as i can.

4) I p shaped rock?

5) Elite war hero! (100)

This would have only earned you 3 :rak_03: points, except for 4), that earned you a bonus of 4 :rak_03: points for a total of 7/10.