Vette in Chapter XII?

soulhunterby

Don't get me wrong, I am loving the story behind it all, but I built my main companion around Vette - mainly for RP purposes and stuff, but she has been an all-time favorite. So every chapter, sadly has been disappointing with out being able to recruit her back into my ranks...and by my Main's side as his wife again.

Jaesa being a very close second in addition to Vette.

I'm just curious when will we see her and when can I bring her back into fold?

As for Quinn? Let him rot wherever he is...or if I can kill him - that works too.

Well, in the Collections window you can preview the names of the Alliance packs coming out through Season 1. Chapter XIII's pack has something to do with pirates (Swashbucklers or something). Given Vette's experience with piracy, I'd say she'd return.

Well, in the Collections window you can preview the names of the Alliance packs coming out through Season 1. Chapter XIII's pack has something to do with pirates (Swashbucklers or something). Given Vette's experience with piracy, I'd say she'd return.

A pirate-y chapter might also bring us Andronikas and Risha :)

Not knowing exactly what we will be getting in the next chapter, but...

Actually, after looking through the LEGACY window, I have noticed...

under Companions -----> Jedi Consular -----> Zenith ... there are 2 new achievements

* Completed the "Deep Strike" alliance alert mission.

* Zenith refused to join your alliance.

EDIT:

April 5, 2015, Thanks to April Producer’s Livestream, and can be seen at the following:

* DULFY

Chapter 13 – Profit and Plunder

Coming May 3

* Join Gault and Vette in a high risk clandestine heist.

* Liberate a fortune plundered by the Eternal Empire

* Discover the fates of your Alliance Members and get to make some fatal decisions.

* The choices you have made in prior chapters will come together starting at end of Chapter 13.

Edited by JediCounsular