What do you drink during raids?

Proksham

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to just set up a op, where everyone pregames before and goes in to the op drunk.

Just for a fun event, Drunk raiding.

Back in WoW-times, my guild had a "Kegs & Eggs" raid on Saturday mornings that started around 7am.

Lots of rules for when you had to take a drink.

If you weren't slurring by the second boss, you got kicked out of the raid for not doing it right. :D

Tap water or tea (earl grey, english breakfast, mint or orange).

Beer is pretty much liquid bread as far as carbs go, wine makes me giddy too fast and hard liquor even more so. Fizzy drinks are either sugar in a can (non-diet) or play havoc with your body's blood sugar (diet).

Tea is always your friend. :D

:( I thought everyone knew what "percolated" coffee was...talk about feeling old now...

The BEST coffee is percolated coffee!!!!

Now I'm old too...

I would love to just set up a op, where everyone pregames before and goes in to the op drunk.

Just for a fun event, Drunk raiding.

Where do I sign up???

Edited by Fezzie

The BEST coffee is percolated coffee!!!!

Heck yeah it is. If we're pushing progression in a raid, I drink percolated coffee. If we're on farm, gearing up new raiders or I'm just cruising dailies or HM FPs then I break out the beer: home brew, any number of local craft beers, and a variety of German and Belgian imports :)

And sometimes my fiancee opens a bottle of wine, and who am I to turn it down?

Nothing, I'm too busy buttonsmashing.

*I try to drink rum&coke or rum&fruitjuice or just plain black rum and I do mean try...I end up spilling it over my goodies because someone overpulls again and I must wave my hands *heal heal heal heal* :p

Occasionally or red bull or coffee. Most times mineral water.

I just avoid coffee when I pvp as I noticed it increases my performance (good) but makes me rage on people as soon as they make a mistake.

Edited by Pathlight-

Do the Fremen play SWTOR?

Nope. Ebay is your friend!

Saves me a huge amount of time and money. No bio-breaks needed when raiding. No need to follow fashion fads when in public.

[Wedding invitations are a bit problematic though. But a nice tie usually fixes that]