Special Artifice Only Color Crystal - 400 Artifice to use.

SaerethDL

Don't you already get Rakata relics?

Yep.

Although i rolled artifice to make lightsabers not relics. I would much much rather a BoP lightsaber or special crystals. Seriously, where are these epic, legendary sabers we would be able to craft ourselves that i remember reading about way back when it seems they still had original and exciting ideas for this game?

/signed

Yep.

Although i rolled artifice to make lightsabers not relics. I would much much rather a BoP lightsaber or special crystals. Seriously, where are these epic, legendary sabers we would be able to craft ourselves that i remember reading about way back when it seems they still had original and exciting ideas for this game?

/signed

They were in your head, they never claimed anything like that. In fact we had almost no details on crafting at all until right before release.

Personally I think they should be moving away from BoP crafting things all together. The whole point of crafting is to fuel the economy and social aspect of the game. Making crafted things that only you can use is completely against the idea of crafting.

They should remove the Biochem requirement on Biochem things and just make them BoP so they are equal to the other professions and call that the end of BoP crafted items.