StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

BobaFurz

There are a lot of StarWars games out there, which games do you play besides swtor ?

I did look in my games collection and after playing swtor I was into StarWars a lot and did remember on - I didnt play the game for at least 4-5 years. I was really surprised about the game playing it after a long time.

STARWARS - BATTLEFRONT II

It was released in 2005/2006 and Iam amazed about the graphics which are actually really good and how much fun are Space Missions aswell, driving vehicles on the ground !

Imperial Ground Troops taking over a capture point:

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/ydkpz65d/screenshot_0005.jpg

AT-ST and Imperial Tropper on speeder

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/jaxxohop/screenshot_0016.jpg

AT-ST in fight with Rebell Troops

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/5g3edzyy/screenshot_0013.jpg

"Shadow/Assassin" with dual saber

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/b7ingqbe/screenshot_0048.jpg

Space Combat

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/2zhwtrfv/screenshot_0028.jpg

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/0yywwkzf/starwarsbattlefrontii200505240420089.jpg

So what StarWars games are you playing besides Swtor ?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I play Knights of the Old Republic every now and again. I have all of the SW games offered on Steam, and there is a decent selection there. Battlefront II is still a great game imo. Force Unleashed was a lot of fun (part 2, not so much). Im going to start Jedi Academy in the near future, it looks like it will be a cool game.... Edited by Freemasonn

Of course I play Knights of the Old Republic every now and again. I have all of the SW games offered on Steam, and there is a decent selection there. Battlefront II is still a great game imo. Force Unleashed was a lot of fun (part 2, not so much). Im going to start Jedi Academy in the near future, it looks like it will be a cool game....

Jedi Knight II was IMO a better game then Jedi Academy, it's harder to play but more story to is. Combat is of course a little bit better in Jedi Acadamy(sequel), especially couse you have DOUBLE LIGHTSABERS :D

Of course I play Knights of the Old Republic every now and again. I have all of the SW games offered on Steam, and there is a decent selection there. Battlefront II is still a great game imo. Force Unleashed was a lot of fun (part 2, not so much). Im going to start Jedi Academy in the near future, it looks like it will be a cool game....

Jedi academy is dieing online-wise. Better get a mod cause it's most they have left

I've mostly played the older star wars games... hmm, can't remember the name of the first dos one I played...maybe xwing vx tie fighter? rogue squadron 1-3, jedi knight, jedi academy, sw episode 1, clone wars, force unleashed, kotor and kotor 2. I've been looking forward to swtor for a long long time :)

Every now and then i'll boot up my Ps2 for some Battlefront 1/2, Star Wars Starfighter (original was GREAT), or Jedi Power Battles. Also, i'll boot up my N64 for some Shadows or Rogue Squadron. Rogue Squadron blew my mind when i was young. Cant think of anymore for the moment

I can't believe more people aren't mentioning the Super Star Wars games on the Super Nintendo. They were so good but very difficult. They hold a special place in my childhood, as well as the TIE Fighter and X-Wing flight sims. As of late though, SWTOR is the only Star Wars game I've played in a while.

Kotor 1-2

Republic Commando

Battlefront 1-2

Star Wars Pod-Racing

Force Unleashed 1-2

Clone Wars: Republic Heroes

Lucas Learning: Star Wars Math and Pod-Racing

Star Wars Rouge Squadron

Star Wars Droids

Star Wars Jedi Knight

Star Wars Jedi Knight Academy

I enjoyed KOTOR more than it's sequel, but both were fun. Obviously the Jedi Knight series was great (II rocked). I even enjoyed the old galactic rts-type...um...Rebellion? I tried to get X-Wing to run on my Vista PC but was ultimately uncessful. Galaxies was fun for a while.

On my PC presently I have Empire at War installed (along with several mods), and Battlefront 2. I've got a great many of them in jewel cases I've had since junior high (10 years ago).

There's just so many out there it's hard to pick the best.

Figured I'd take a shot and see if anyone here ever played any of the West End Games, Wizards of the Coast or other tabletop RPGs and can recommend any of the setting books...

Made a post here, but I think that post'll quickly end up and the 15th page.

Any info appreciated.

I really liked Republic Commando even though it was quite short. Force Unleashed 1 and 2 were okay. Loved KotOR and Battlefront 2. I love all the stuff that made it into TOR from KotOR like Satele Shan being Bastila's descendant, Darth Revan, Rakgouls and of course Taris.

(pvp) I think Bounty hunters are too op, Mercenary just shoots some rockets at you and after 4 seconds they have taken down half of your health then they heal them selves and they got good survival. Powertech their op too their defences are so great and they can draw the enemy ball handler back in hutball, + their damage is good, very good but not good as mercs but very good. They beat sorcerers easy!.. too easy.... and thats so dumb... my powertech level 11 its 12 now but at 11 it had all the starting gear and i went to a pvp warzone match and made 200k+ dmg... in voidstar and became 1st then i go with my sorcerer level 16 made 80k dmg In voidstart. Then my 25 level assasin (another server... ) made 120k dmg in a voidstar match, I think bountyhunters are just so *********** overpowered -__-