I did not have relations with that lizard.

Holydisco

So understanding the new idea of a companion and "Affection", once you reach a certain level of affection do you and your companion hook up as it were? Cause quite honestly I don't want anything to do with Qyzen Fess's Green Perpendicular :/

No, you'll just be good friends.

Some NPCs are romanceable. Just watch your dialogue options.

Whew -_-; God knows some of the light and dark side dialogue can get confusing at times. Hopefully I won't slip up on that as well.

Even with romanceable companions, you don't go that route unless you want to (you'll get Flirt options, which you can ignore).

However, you want the lizard to love you as his best buddy because he'll craft faster and get you more/better stuff from missions.

Even with romanceable companions, you don't go that route unless you want to (you'll get Flirt options, which you can ignore).

However, you want the lizard to love you as his best buddy because he'll craft faster and get you more/better stuff from missions.

I had something interesting happen with Mako. I got her affection to 10,000 and opted to not have a relationship with her (I remember specifically where we "both agreed to be professional") and then somewhere out of the blue the game just decided we were an item regardless.

She started talking to me like we were a couple and at one point all 3 of my dialogue options with here were [Flirt]s. Now we're married (I don't remember that either). Mako abducted me into a marriage :(

However, you want the lizard to love you as his best buddy

But only Platonic love, of course...

then somewhere out of the blue the game just decided we were an item regardless.

She started talking to me like we were a couple and at one point all 3 of my dialogue options with here were [Flirt]s. Now we're married (I don't remember that either).

Sounds like she Shanghai'd you, mate. Agreed with your terms but secretly worked towards her own goals. Typical. You'll find yourself doing all sorts of things now that you distinctly remember telling yourself you wouldn't ever do...

Edited by DarthRobert