Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stark -

DoyenGICP
11.04.2014 , 12:46 PM | #81
digging old topics...
I beat him by a lucky placement i found in the room. Trying to make him follow me, he stopped at the door, and i came back to interrupt hs Benevolence. then i stayed there, in the room opening, with him inside, strafing left/right to LOS his attacks, and only interrupting his heals.
that's only two strafe buttons to push while focusing on what he's casting to decide if i LOS or interrupt.
With tharan healing my sloppy work it was not too hard
But frontal assault as a Sage, or using a tank and healing him is just asking to die in less than 2 minutes, for me.

Loc_n_lol
11.05.2014 , 10:59 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by DoyenGICP View Post
But frontal assault as a Sage, or using a tank and healing him is just asking to die in less than 2 minutes, for me.
I must be doing something wrong then...

Darth__Reaver
11.06.2014 , 07:58 AM | #83
Use heroic moves

AlrikFassbauer
11.06.2014 , 11:29 AM | #84
By the way, the word "stark" means "strong" in German language. Interesting twist, isn't it ?
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

RTCBrad
11.11.2014 , 03:21 AM | #85
Just make sure you interupt thats the most important thing in this fight you have; force stun, mind snap, force wave and of course don't forget defensive cooldowns or even a medpack if you are having too much trouble.

Also if you have legacy skills (these need to be unlocked), heroic moment, legacy force choke, unity, sacrifice etc.

Also nothing is "too hard" it's good to have a challenge, too many people want to make absolutely everything face roll easy here's a tip - if they do that then you'll complain it's boring.