Need some help and guidance

Hakuno

So, I keep having issues with dying and practically doing horrible in pvp, I took the Sith Assassin Madness spec route, focusing on DOT thinking it would be a good idea, but either I'm just not doing well or using DOT does not work out well. Note: Even when using Khem Val I still have issues

First up, I'm level 28, My current stats are:

Strength 66

Presence 149

Aim 34

Cunning 34

Endurance 411

Willpower 499

Expertise 0

I understand that Expertise is important in PVP and I will do a trade-off of stats on that matter, usually +41 in expertise to +41 in power(I got two crystals off the GTN pretty much)

Secondly, my skills are as follows

Exploitive Strikes 3/3

Sith Defiance 2/2

Force Horrors 3/3

Parasitism 2/2

Crackling Charge 2/2

Death Field

Fanaticism 2/2

Claws of Decay 2/2

Corrupted Flesh 2/2

I'm fairly sure my choice of skills isn't too bad(Mainly because you don't get too much of a choice as far as they go.)

Lastly, my rotation for trying to take down enemies(especially elites) goes like this:

Stealth--->Recklessness---->Death Field----->Discharge---->Thrash--->Electrocute---->Crushing Darkness---->Thrash/Lightning

I'm confused on whether or not I'm going about this wrong, am geared incorrectly, rotation is messed up, etc.

P.S. I'm thinking about switching to Deception and Burst DPS, but I'm thinking that would need me to re-gear.

A few things to take note of here:

1) You're not yet level 55, you don't have all the tools you're supposed to for PVP. Also, PVP at this level is largely not thought about, and few people are going to be able to seriously help you, other than to tell you to get into Birthright gear if you really want to wreck other people.

2) Madness blows in PVP. Plain and simple. There's little else to say about it. You have little to no killing power, nearly zero burst, and you squish faster than pretty much anything. You also need to be in melee range to do any real damage, and you don't put out enough damage to be taken seriously there anyway. I wish you the best of luck if you try to play Madness in PVP, but we may or may not see changes coming in soon.

3) This is a topic that should have been posted in the Assassin boards, so you know for next time.