Imp Fleet Artifact gear vendor

Miyaka_Vigiles

There are 3 vendors (Columi, Rakata, Tionese) with tons of gear.

Wich set should I start with as a tank? (Assasin tank)

I also have 2 types of badges so far, Columi and Tionese but the NPCs also require other diffrent ones. Are they droped in OPs?

I am planning to do dailies to gear up my companions and do FPs to gear my own char, what do you think about that?

There are 3 vendors (Columi, Rakata, Tionese) with tons of gear.

Wich set should I start with as a tank? (Assasin tank)

I also have 2 types of badges so far, Columi and Tionese but the NPCs also require other diffrent ones. Are they droped in OPs?

I am planning to do dailies to gear up my companions and do FPs to gear my own char, what do you think about that?

Assassin Tank is the "Survivor's" set.

Assassin DPS is the "Stalker's" set.

In terms of level, Rakata is the best, Tionese is the worst. Tionese is bought with commendations/crystals. Columi can be bought with commendations, or exchanged for tokens that drop from the final boss of HM Flashpoints and in Normal Mode Ops. Rakata gear can only be exchanged for tokens that drop in HM Ops.

Daily Quests will give you Armorings/Mods/Enhancements that will make your orange gear roughly equal to Tionese gear. The Mods rewarded from Daily quests are restricted to your class though, so you can only gear up 1 or 2 companions using those (unless you have guildmates you can trade with)

Set Bonuses can be earned by combining all 3 tiers, so 2 Tionese/1 Columi/1 Rakata will give you the same set bonus as 4 Tionese or 4 Rakata.

Edited by DarthDemens