Un Nerf Surge

Miik

Actually, it was a nerf. I love reading some of these posts. People try to defend Biowares action in NERFING crit/surge, because those people are healers/uselss DPS toons who are tired of being killed quickly. The fact is, this NERF destroyed particular classes who desperately operate solely off of crit/surge. Vanguard Assault Spec is a good example.

And another fact, healers are impossible to kill without multiple toons beating on them for more than five minutes. Its super frustrating. I actually think its super funny at times. This case was true before the nerf and is especially true after the nerf. I can see if dedicated healers had the skill to do this while in PVP. Because that's their job. But when 3 different classes can heal, EVERYONE is HEALING! It just makes it too funny. It reminds me of Desperate House Wives. Instead, called Desperate House Healers. Pathetic.

A super fact, SWTOR is super unbalanced right now between all classes. Especially in PVP. But what is more ridiculous is the level playing field everyone wants. It reminds me of communism. Everyone is on an equal playing field.

Edited by Zilrota
removed for inappropriate content.

Actually, it was a nerf. I love reading some of these posts. People try to defend Biowares action in NERFING crit/surge, because those people are healers/uselss DPS toons who are tired of being killed quickly. The fact is, this NERF destroyed particular classes who desperately operate solely off of crit/surge. Vanguard Assault Spec is a good example.

Incorrect. Bioware stated very pointedly that it was not working as intended and that some players stacked surge to rediculous levels to exploit surge such that they distorted the designers intention with respect to game play.

So, they corrected surge to work like every other stat in the game. Now, it is Biowares bad for letting it go live like that to begin with, and it is players bad for thinking they could exploit it and that it would not get corrected once Bioware saw the exploiting of the stat.

Get over it.

A super fact, SWTOR is super unbalanced right now between all classes. Especially in PVP. But what is more ridiculous is the level playing field everyone wants. It reminds me of communism. Everyone is on an equal playing field.

Actually, on paper, this is one of the most well balanced games between the classes. . .although I still think range vs melee needs to be looked at.

Its not a nerf, they just corrected an issue... I thought people want Bioware to fix bugs? Oooh wait you want them to fix only the bugs you want them to fix gotcha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA - What a political way to put it. lol.

I love this first statement. "It's not a nerf, we just corrected an issue". Love it +1