Republic or Empire?

Elixand

I chose the Republic because I am a reasonable human being who opposes the oppression, enslavement, and subjugation of others. I like playing the good guy and doing the right thing in video games because that's not always easy in real life.

Also the Republic actually has the cooler stories. Just my opinion though :D

Yet the empire promotes slavery and genocide I cannot stand the republic for their inability to act and there cowardice when put in a situation that has pressure so I chose one of the most neutral classes the bounty hunter and I follow the mandalorians

I chose Republic, since I knew that most people would roll Imperial, and it would make for a more challenging world pvp experience, and I would fully know the game by the time I rolled an imperial which I intend to be a complete and total World PvP menace with, and in teh event the game didnt turn out the way I hoped, I could always have the evil fun factor to fall back on.

which do you choose and why do you choose that one?

i chose empire because you have a greater sense of power over others and the classes are funner and better. Plus i cant stand weak sniveling cowards.

I went Republic for my main(s), because the Empire is in a couple words: ridiculously and hilariously unstable

"See that Sith Lord over there, the one who has control over a large number of lesser Sith? Yeah, kill him, and don't mind the internal destruction, disorganization and chaos it would cause the Empire, it won't be represented in-game. Oh, and the Republic is certain to not exploit the weakness of our structure at all."

which do you choose and why do you choose that one?

i chose empire because you have a greater sense of power over others and the classes are funner and better. Plus i cant stand weak sniveling cowards.

I chose Sith Empire for multiple reasons (which also include the above):

A) They are winning the war, and may I add they are doing it as a united front rather then a bunch of random idiots only allied to mutual survival.

B) Republics suck, and everyone knows the Senate is corrupt. The Imperial system WORKS and gets stuff done.

C) I like being on the evil side even if I'm not evil myself (I have a hard time with evil characters because the decisions come back to haunt me somehow)

D) Jedi bury their emotions and are supposedly the voice of reason. Sith let their emotions run wild and make their opinions well known.

E) Republic is in a depression, the Empire is not.

F) The Republic works only through good sources and causes, not tolerating "at all costs" behaviors. The Empire realizes that sometimes civilian casualties are unavoidable, and are also willing to work with factions like the Shadow Syndicate to get stuff done.

G) The Emperor is on our side.

H) The Order of Revan.

I) Jedi are Peacekeepers and Scholars mostly. Sith can be whatever the hell they want to be and no one can do anything about it.

Edited by Kuronan