Something amazing just happened

notwil

As the title would suggest something amazing just happened.

I was in a warzone and we were getting our asses handed to us.

We lost miserably.

When I hit leave warzone the loading screen came up and everything was going alright.

After the loading screen passed it seemed like every UI in the game was flashing in front of my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou-ujT2VAg

It increased my APM and allowed me to multi task unbelievably well.

Simply Alt-Tabbing out of the game fixed it.

thats just the effect of the UI shaking under the weight of Jedi master chubbs over there.

So that's why the ground was shaking in the Flashpoint. Interesting.

I guess my weight has different side effects on different parts of the game.

How in the world were you (or whomever) able to zoom out so far? I could possibly give Eyefinity a try again.

This. I desperately want to know. I've seen a couple vids now with people zoomed way far out, but I can barely zoom out to where I can see the whole character.

That videos fake, i saw 4 people on coruscant and theres no way.

NON BELIEVER! BURN HIM

This. Gpu is going down, or atleast it's very hot.

Oh, this explains everything. I mean it. Like in BF3 when my screen is all messed up and random objects aren't rendering.

Oh wait, nvm. I just don't know anything about anything.

How in the world were you (or whomever) able to zoom out so far? I could possibly give Eyefinity a try again.

Prefrences -> Controls -> Camera -> Camera Max Distance -> 100% -> OK

Edited by notwil

seriously check those GPU temps. WZ really load it down. if it never happens again cool but if it does get a monitoring system that works with your graphics card. i have 6 different kinds, but i also OC like a monster lol

You guys don't have to worry or suggest anything to me.

I do monitor my CPU/GPU temps and they weren't even close to the danger zone, nor is my card dying.

It was just a random glitch/bug that I thought would be cool to document.

I did hit 88mph so maybe I should check on my flux capacitor.

Edited by notwil

Has nothing to do with the game, everything to do with your video card.

It was a random bug regarding my flux capacitor. In order to fix this problem I'll need to wait for a lightning storm, this may take a while seeing as it's winter.

This. I desperately want to know. I've seen a couple vids now with people zoomed way far out, but I can barely zoom out to where I can see the whole character.

There is a slider bar in your options menu somewhere that controls how far you will zoom out. By default it seems to be set somewhere in the middle range, which is much closer to your character than most MMO's. It bugged me at first, too, until I saw the option to adjust it.:)