Heroic missions question.

ImmortalLowlife

How many levels over do you need to be to solo a Heroic 4. I want the same armour for all my troopers and want to do the Trouble in deed quest on Courasant again but I am level 23 now so if I group with anybody do I kill their XP for the mission or just my own.

How many levels over do you need to be to solo a Heroic 4. I want the same armour for all my troopers and want to do the Trouble in deed quest on Courasant again but I am level 23 now so if I group with anybody do I kill their XP for the mission or just my own.

About 10 levels above and well geared. Basically by the time you are able, the only reason to do so is for the story. The XP and gear is worthless.

The mission reward was an orange chestpeice and since I got cyber too it's still worth it.

Yes, the chest piece you got probably suits your sense of style, but you could have done a level appropriate flashpoint and gotten an orange chest piece already filled, and gotten XP for that effort too.

Just saying that unless you are looking for a specific look to your gear, chances are you will find better stuff doing level appropriate content.

Depending on your class and how well you are geared, you can do them pretty close to your own level. You also need to have a bit of experience and skill with what ever class you are playing. I would not recommend it for new players. Level 23 however should be just fine for you to solo if you play your class with any ability.

I didn't think flashpoints could be done solo.

You''d have to be pretty amazing and hideously armored to do a group 4 at your own level.

Group 2 I could see though

I have done 4s solo before. It's possible depending on your class.

Yesterday I reset my skill tree, set Quinn to a healer's stance, and did a heroic 2+ that was 2 lvls below me by myself. As a marauder, with a healer like Quinn, it was pretty easy. I just had him carbonite the elites while I took out the strong/normal mobs. (Elites broke free pretty fast). Worked great tho.