Interrupting an Instand Cast

Misinformed

This happens to me allllllllllllll the damn time. Force wave is an instant cast but requires my Char to Jump up in the Air, and then come down before the effect is dealt to the enemy.... Problem is the CD starts as soon as you hit the button but I can be interrupted in mid air... therefore negating the move and eliminating my from doing that move again for 20secs.

This happens to me at least 2-3 times ever War Zone... Im so damn tired of it. I die at least 1 of the 3 times because the move did not remove people from my *** as they were trying to kick it, <--- the love killing the healer.

Really simple fix... Match the animation, the animation of the wave at the end and not the animation of the jump which is at the beginning, with the CD... if the animation didn't happen, neither does the CD...

What do you think guys... Can you get one thing right :eek:

This happens to me allllllllllllll the damn time. Force wave is an instant cast but requires my Char to Jump up in the Air, and then come down before the effect is dealt to the enemy.... Problem is the CD starts as soon as you hit the button but I can be interrupted in mid air... therefore negating the move and eliminating my from doing that move again for 20secs.

This happens to me at least 2-3 times ever War Zone... Im so damn tired of it. I die at least 1 of the 3 times because the move did not remove people from my *** as they were trying to kick it, <--- the love killing the healer.

Really simple fix... Match the animation, the animation of the wave at the end and not the animation of the jump which is at the beginning, with the CD... if the animation didn't happen, neither does the CD...

What do you think guys... Can you get one thing right :eek:

Happens on my alt all the time too, it's really annoying. Only in this game are instant casts not instant.

There's nothing more irritating than setting up a smash, using the ability in a big group of people and getting ready for that big crit, then getting kbed during your animation and have it disappear completely.

There shouldn't be a delay between when you use an ability and when it goes off because of an animation. Leaves a really sour taste in my mouth every time it happens.

There's nothing more irritating than setting up a smash, using the ability in a big group of people and getting ready for that big crit, then getting kbed during your animation and have it disappear completely.

There shouldn't be a delay between when you use an ability and when it goes off because of an animation. Leaves a really sour taste in my mouth every time it happens.

this. usually im doing a smash, animation is already over, suddenly someone starts his knockback animation after my smash animation is long over, i get knockbacked after the knockback animation is over (like a few secs after my smash), and my smash suddenly hits nothing ....happens every single time, its like smash is a 4 second cast. really frustrating.

I thought I was one of the only Juggernaut/Guardian Raging about the fact that my smash get interrupted about 1/3 of the time.

Also, what I hate about this damn ability is this :

-You run after someone and you decide not to slow him for example. If the person is running the same speed as you and you activate smash on his back, the smash doesn't explode where you land but where you started it.

Therefor if you run, the damage will be about 0.5 second behind you.

MOAR RAGEEE