The BattleZone Returns!

Aurbere

That’s right, folks! After a very long hiatus the real BattleZone has returned! However, due to time constraints on my part, the tournament is being rebooted, rescaled, and revamped. This new tournament will see new participants and some old favorites, more thorough analyses, and new arenas!

The tournament will have two brackets of four participants. One bracket will see the Sith battle for supremacy, where the other will pit legendary Jedi against each other. In the end, the finale will see a good, old fashioned match of good vs. evil. The participants are as follows:

Sith:

Darth Krayt

Darth Bane

Exar Kun

Darth Plagueis

Jedi:

Mace Windu

Satele Shan

Anakin Skywalker

Jaina Solo

All are great and powerful warriors, but who is superior? The answer can only be found when these warriors step foot into The BattleZone!

Edited by Aurbere

I am most pleased, interesting decision to slim it down, but as long as we get to see Savage I'm happy. :D

I feel that slimming it down will allow me to make more tournaments with new characters rather than one long tournament with the same characters appearing over and over again. That's why I decided to bring in characters like Mace Windu and Jaina Solo.

• 6 months later...