NPCs that appear at the end *Spoilers*

iMorph

I'm curious as to what other decisions would change who appears at the ending.

For me, Vowrawn was there with Lord Rathari who I spared on Nar Shadaa and forced to swear allegiance to me. He confirms that he's got my back and can't wait to hear Baras scream.

I've read in another post that Tremmel appears if you spare him, all the way back on Korriban at the start.

If you spare both, do both appear? Are there any other characters that make an appearance for your final showdown?

I found this to be a nice touch. Though i'm sad there was no final scene with our crew.

I spared both, but only got Rathari.

Although I did have weird issues with some of the NPCs referring to me as having killed Tremmel - same with Jaesa's master, come to think of it, I didn't kill him either but NPCs referred to me as having done so - so I'm not sure if my story bugged or something.

I spared both and both were present when I killed Baras the other night on my Marauder. I spoke to both of them and was allowed to ask Tremel how he had been. Thought it was a really nice touch all things considered.

There are two options to save Rathari. One is for him to serve you and the other is for him to go away never to be seen again. Having him serve you doesn't give light or dark side points but gives you a lot of rep with Quinn. I can't remember which option I choose but more then likely went with the heavy rep option so maybe he only shows up if you not only let him live but also have him swear himself to you.

Edited by Rouncer

Spared them both, got both.

For the Overseer, it might help that I told his daughter about him. She went to kill him, and Tremmel had to slay her. He said something like "I held the blade, but Baras killed her." Perhaps that additional choice pushed him into wanting to see me confront Baras.

Interesting.

So it would seem to have both/either show up:

Force Lord Rathari to swear to serve you.

Spare Tremmel, send his daughter after him.

Assuming those who spared both but only had Rathari did something differently with the daughter.

Any other NPCs that made an appearance for anybody?

Interesting.

So it would seem to have both/either show up:

Force Lord Rathari to swear to serve you.

Spare Tremmel, send his daughter after him.

Assuming those who spared both but only had Rathari did something differently with the daughter.

Any other NPCs that made an appearance for anybody?

I spared both and never told Tremmels daughter about Tremmel being alive (I didn't trust her, and seeing it was right outside Baras' office, I figured it was a ploy from him to test if there was foul play from me).

I only got Tremmel to show up at the end :-/

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I spared both, only got Tremmel in the end.

The reason is, if you spare Rathari, you can chose to have him swear loyalty to you - in which case he will show up in the end - or you can chose to tell him to just never show his face again - in which case he won't show up in the end even though you spared him.