SWTOR Game Masters in game ? are there any?

Gochev

Ok first question is are there any GM or is there a chance that someday we will have GM in the game for ingame help and questions. What I really dont like is the fact that some things are bugs but sometimes you have issue which you can or you cant fix and no one can help you. For example sending a bug and receiving an automated message doesnt help you if you have issues and you cannot continue your game experience to wait for a patch after a month and to wait 2 months since there is something wrong with your character is just bad.

The thing is I am an ex wow player and the first time when i tried wow I was very suprised by GMs in the game which ware very helpful, which ware responding very well. We all know all the jokes how the origin support is bad and how the wow GMs are good. I dont know who decision this is but SWTOR needs GM.

When you have issue in game and the only thing you can get help is general chat is just not good. What I am talking about what IN GAME issues :

Issue 1 - someone got stuck and /stuck doesnt help yes it happens there was a guy who was not able to unstuck the only way to unstuck was to find another player we tried with sorcerer and BH which can try to pull him OUT or to SMASH and send him out of the stuck area. Yes the sorcerer helped after loosing 2 hours of waiting poor guy.

Issue 2 - I was playing a Sith and each time on Huttbal arena if I somehow force leap at the same time when the fan who sends you up I got myself in different position then I am. What I mean is that the game things I am on X,Y coordinates but my cilent shows Z,W coordinates so I cannot do anything till I die since everyone is out of range. Also I got stuck ones in a wall in the arena and I was with the ball :) No one was able to HIT me and no one was able to take the ball :) We ware winning so I just needed to wait infinitive time.... well I get bored and made a pass butthe ball so you get the point. And I was able to force leap from there so not a big deal :) yeah it was funny to watch of course and I tried maybe 20 force leaps till one was successful.

Issue 3 - there is something wrong with my quest , my quest doesnt work, you have to reset and start again, this chest cannot open etc this are every day issues that the GMs can help about, even there was one heroic on Taris when everyone should loot some artifacts at the same time +- 2 seconds otherwise one will get less artifacts and at some point this chests will become disabled so he will not finish the quest(even when everyone from his group have finished it)

Sometimes you need a GM.

Edited by Gochev

I have yet to run into an issue that I haven't been able to resolve on my own with either the /stuck command, the Quick Travel skill or the Fleet Pass. Not discounting the fact that there may be major bugs that affect overall game-play, from my experiences I haven't experienced many.

After reading over your issues, you seem rather long winded and unable to clearly express your issues. This may be one of the reasons you receive automated responses. Bug reports must be concise, illustrating what the issue is and how to replicate it.

I can understand your frustration, but remember that there are only so many BioWare employees and over a million subscribers to SWTOR. Imagine how many bug reports they receive each day! Issues will be ironed out overtime.

Edited by BadgerUSA

Hi, well you are right about the bug description indeed maybe it was not very good but the thing here is I want to point issues which I am sure are already well known and that sometimes a player needs assistance "now" not after 2 months of development and bug fixing. I mean if you stuck in the arena with the ball common no one will teleport when he is wining :) Also the guy who got stuck was in some "moving" condition so he was not able to teleport or do anything since he get a text you cannot do this while moving. I was also very unhappy by the message "YOU MUST COMPLETE whatever missions" when your log is full ... well why it didnt say the log is full I was thinking I need some prequests so in fact most of the bonus quests in Tatooine I didnt finish because I didnt understand this message glad someone on general told me some time later. Anyway about 2milion subscribers, when I was playing wow there ware 8milion subscribers and still there ware always a GM help which was helping in half hour max. Currently I am not sure last time when I played there ware about 10M subscribers and the GMs which ware a lot less ware still helping in an hour. So dont tell me it is hard :) well maybe it is if it was not made in the game so thats what I am asking is there GMs ?(I guess no) will there be someday ?

Also keep in mind GM-s are very good when you want to report something. XXX is speaking in russian on general and dont want to stop, YYYY is selling gold, ZZZ is offering leveling I mean what is happening in WOW. You said that someone lets say AwesomeFreak is gold farming. Then instead of just sending a bug a GM is messaging you to explain him why you think he is farmiling and you may tell him he didnt answer he was killing same 3 mobs over and over again in the last XXX minutes you can give him more information that you will normally type in the "request description" anyway I said my point if no one thinks GMs are good to be available ...