So all the testing before was useless?

Regergek

Just what are you paying for???

The game doesn't launch till the 20th. So you are not paying for anything till then. (and even then you get 30 days)

Dont kid yourself, %80 of people here pre-ordered because of the "early access"

Edited by Regergek

No 90% preorded because they wanted to make sure they would have the game on the 20th.

And your point does not change anything. You still haven't paid for anything yet.

So that $60.00 that came out of my bank account didn't REALLY come out. Amazing!

Seems like they are still testing the servers.. except this time we paid for it

Please expand on your statement? What do you mean it seems like they're still testing their servers? Did you get in and it crashed? Were you lagging badly? Lots of disconnects? Or are you just crying because you haven't gotten your early access yet?

So that $60.00 that came out of my bank account didn't REALLY come out. Amazing!

So you paid $60 for early access? How much did you pay for the game?

I bet I still made out better than you if I ordered the CE if you paid that much for Early Access. I didn't pay anything for Early Access, as I bet no one else did either!

If you chose to pay it off in full that's on you. I have only been charged the $5 to secure the pre-order. The rest charges on the 20th.

Also anytime people get before the 20th is totally bonus time and they need to stop ************ about how they aren't getting enough bonus time.

You paid for the game not the early access, it didn't cost anything extra for early access.

Amazing!

You know for a fact that he/she didn't pre order the game specifically for the early access?

Most people pre ordered for early access. That's why they wrote "Up to 5 days." Rather than "1 Day maybe more, maybe not."

You paid for early access? That's weird...

OHHHHHH! You must be mistaking your $5 down deposit as payment for early access. You see, that $5 actually goes toward your purchase of the game. So in truth you paid for the game, not early access that was liable to change.

if you pre-ordered through orign they initially "hold" the full amount to make surey ou got enough to pay for it, but within like 24 hours that hold is pulled and only the 5 buck pre-order fee is taken out.

if the entire amount got taken out, you pre-ordered from the wrong place.

Edited by Tenkari

Yes, because you paid in full already totally means everyone else has already done so. I could've sworn I pre-ordered from Amazon and haven't paid a single penny yet, but I guess you know best.