Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why should we pay?

Xanikk
03.13.2012 , 11:35 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Vigoratu View Post
Would you rather suffer through server maintenance 1 day a week and have the game run. Or deal with crippling bugs and performance issues that would certainly result from not maintaining the game's infrastructure?

I realize it can be frustrating when you want to play, but its a necessary evil.
As if we dont already deal with crippling bugs and crippling fps issues due to a crappy engine and design flaws. Lol

Snakeyees
03.13.2012 , 11:35 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Brick View Post
Somehow I doubt they were up that early to play SWTOR...
I do I get up sometimes and play at 4 am before i have to go to work. i don't always feel like logging in and dealing with a buggy broken game at night, when i have to fix other peoples computer problems all day.
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

RedDelicious
03.13.2012 , 11:35 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by nezzertheone View Post
Whatever!
Cool come back. Think we're done here.
Astraiyah Kolburn, Smuggler

Shirivaa Asherat, Jedi Consular

aftershockwave
03.13.2012 , 11:36 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by boiled_owl View Post
I enjoy this game. It is only a few months past release. You are obviously a Wrathbaby if you think that WoW was perfect at launch. No pvp system, no battlegrounds, one raid that nobody did. There was next to nothing, and the servers crashed constantly. They used to give out full rested xp every time the server crashed because it happened so often. SWTOR's launch has been the smoothest of any MMO I've ever played, and I've been playing them since SWG, which is just a bit before MMO's became a massive craze. Sure, there are lots of things that need polished. Server maintenance is not one of them.
Either way, bugger off out of SWTOR and every MMO in general. You obviously don't understand that it is a process of trial. Endgame takes time to develop. When Blackwing Lair's tier 2 armour was introduced, all of the pieces were placeholders in the form of reskinned, low level green armour. It took well over eight months to reskin the best armour in the game into something that didn't look like a level 35 would be wearing it. Zul'Gurub, the first 20 man raid, took about 7 months to introduce. Bioware is already working on their 2nd big content patch.
my hero... I agree totally.
I actually play this game becasu it doesnt have all the crap WoW does.

Alric_Annondu
03.13.2012 , 11:36 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Snakeyees View Post
I do I get up sometimes and play at 4 am before i have to go to work. i don't always feel like logging in and dealing with a buggy broken game at night, when i have to fix other peoples computer problems all day.
the question stands, if it's so "buggy and broken" why are you even still playing? Or do you just enjoy complaining?

aftershockwave
03.13.2012 , 11:39 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanikk View Post
As if we dont already deal with crippling bugs and crippling fps issues due to a crappy engine and design flaws. Lol
Personally I have no issues with FPS or bugs so bad that I can not play the game.
Sounds like some one needs to stop trying to play on mommies netbook.

aftershockwave
03.13.2012 , 11:43 AM | #27
An d I bet that when you
Quote: Originally Posted by Snakeyees View Post
fix other peoples computer problems
they never have to have to repaired or even reboot it ever again too.

quitcha *****1n' an go away

Rogoo
03.13.2012 , 11:46 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanikk View Post
This. I would not call the bugs crippling or gamebraking, but surely the framerate and engine optimization is nothing short of terrible.
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.
Gunslinger / Shadow / Sentinel / Powertech
The Hero engine: a 2005 technology bringing 2013 rigs to their knees.

MackumDog
03.13.2012 , 11:51 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by tkmedia View Post
who the hell gets up at 6am to play a computer game?
My dog used to, until I took its mouse away
I can't brain today...I have the dumb

oPURT
03.13.2012 , 11:52 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by nezzertheone View Post
Give me one reason to not quit this game.
Nope. See ya later!
A word to the wise is not necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Hard work often pays off over time, but laziness always pays off immediately.