Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is SW:TOR still fun?

Quraswren
03.13.2012 , 12:32 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Ehlin View Post
I still enjoy it as I find pvp and the class storylines to be fun.
Same here.

Then add in running operations with friends and it's even better.

Start looking at patch 1.2 and all the things coming with professions getting what I would call a re-vamp and things look better than ever.

Ahhh. Good times.
Current subscriber: Refer code: http://www.swtor.com/r/t4QfLH
What you get: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

ChrisJanM
03.13.2012 , 12:34 PM | #32
Of course I can only speak for myself. I'm playing SWToR since the official release and so does my fiancee and my daughter. Because of a physical annoyance I wasn't able to play more than 1 hour a day and sometimes not even an hour. That made it impossible for me to rush to 50 and to be honest, I'm quite happy I couldn't. I have 6 char's ( I have no alt's, I love them all equally) at the moment, 4 Imp's and 2 Rep's in their 20's. I love the stories, the sometimes irrelevant and totally unnecessary comments of the companions, even the slimey invitation for a foot-massage aboard my ships. And courting is fun too, I love the reaction my girly companions give as I flirt in a story.
One of the nice things I encountered was the unwispered, unasked help I got doing some heroics. It made me remember WoW in it's old days.
Of course my girl and I do play together, we both have a char we play separately if one of us feels not like playing. That doesn't imply we don't help others, it's meant to be a social game, isn't it? And I must say I have very positive reactions in the game and a lot of laughs.

I realise there are a lot of bugs in the game, but I experience bugs in all games I play(ed), as long as those will not lead to a game-over and are fixed I won't complain.

So TL/DR: Love the game and will continue for some time.

islander
03.13.2012 , 12:34 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Zethriller View Post
Do you guys still actually find fun in this game? How?
Absolutely.

I enjoy team PvP, and I enjoy the heck out of leveling alts in the various immerisve stories out there.

Did I mention I enjoy team PvP?

Yep, I'm happily playing 25-30 hours/week now.
I really need to cut that back to 15-20.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Meluna
03.13.2012 , 12:38 PM | #34
Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.