Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A bad pattern is emerging.

Meldwyn
03.13.2012 , 12:25 PM | #11
This is no different than any "attention getting" hate threads, you do know this right?
My epiphany about End Game in SWTOR!

TheBBP
03.13.2012 , 12:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Meldwyn View Post
This is no different than any "attention getting" hate threads, you do know this right?
I am hoping that you will point out the similarities for me.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Holden_Dissent
03.13.2012 , 12:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Some folks come here to rage over whatever they find as in injustice in the game. If the thread has a subject already being discussed their thread gets closed and they are directed to an existing thread. This enrages them more. Often, that causes them to make posts laced with profanity or masked profanity. This, in turn, often ends in a warning or a forum infraction depending on the severity. This makes them rage harder.

If in the very next patch their particular issue is not fixed, they rage about further injustices.

I am convinced that there would be no satisfying this type of customer and that BioWare should just keep doing what they are doing.

Also, when I decide I do not like a product I simply no-longer use it. There is an MMO that I cannot stand the thought of ever playing ever again, but I do not hang out at their official forums and complain incessantly. What causes people to waste apparently precious time on the forum of a game that they claim they do not like?
Then you have people like me who try to give people tough love and I get an infraction for counter bashing a BW basher. The irony.

Parali
03.13.2012 , 12:31 PM | #14
Hello!

We know it can be frustrating to see negativity, but we ask that our members refrain from focusing the discussion on the behavior of other members. No matter how good the original intention, these types of threads seem to bring out the people who want to spread more negativity and incite bad behavior in others.

We will be closing this thread now. We encourage you to make posts that encourage game play-discussion and thank you for your cooperation!