Eternal Championship Question

Hey there , if i start Kotet right away with an alt of mine can i join the Eternal Championship? or do i have to complete whole Kotfe to be available? i mean is there any way to skip completing kotfe to join Eternal Championship?

Hey there , if i start Kotet right away with an alt of mine can i join the Eternal Championship? or do i have to complete whole Kotfe to be available? i mean is there any way to skip completing kotfe to join Eternal Championship?

Starting KotET directly (via a start-at-65 Outlander token OR by levelling to 65+ and then choosing to launch KotET Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin) marks all of KotFE as complete(1), and enables you to directly participate in the EC and the Star Fortress missions, and also allows you to cash in alliance crate rewards from planetary H2+ missions.

(1) Pedantically, then, the answer to your final question is "No." You have to complete, one way or another, Chapters I to IX of KotFE. That can be by actually running those chapters or by skip-completing them by starting KotET. But I believe you only have to run the first nine chapters of KotFE, not the whole thing.

I believe you only have to complete the first 9 chapters, then you unlock Bowdaar's alliance allert and you're able to compete in the eternal championship. Since the outlander token lets you create a character who already has completed KOTFE, if that's what you mean by al, pretty sure you can use the 65 character to fight in the eternal championship provided you do the alliance alerts.

As Steve already said, by launching KOTET you automatically finish KOTFE so you do get direct access to Eternal Championship! Too bad this wasnt available at start when we really had to run KOTFE 9 chapters on alts to get the achievement done for completing EC with all classes.