how can i upgrade my speeder

lordfinncoming

Mounted speed is a character ability. You start at 190% compared to walking speed and each upgrade adds another 10% up to the maximum of 230%. Speeder Piloting II and III can be learned from your class trainer at levels 25 and 35.

If you are really impatient, you can unlock them at any time for credits (requires a certain legacy level) or cartel coins (no requirements) in your Legacy Window ("Y") under "Character Perks / Travel".

Speeder Piloting IV and V can only be bought as character perks and are quite expensive (600k and 1.2 million)

Edited by Mubrak

Mounted speed is a character ability. You start at 190% compared to walking speed and each upgrade adds another 10% up to the maximum of 230%. Speeder Piloting II and III can be learned from your class trainer at levels 25 and 35.

If you are really impatient, you can unlock them at any time for credits (requires a certain legacy level) or cartel coins (no requirements) in your Legacy Window ("Y") under "Character Perks / Travel".

Speeder Piloting IV and V can only be bought as character perks and are quite expensive (600k and 1.2 million)

Small correction: you start at 190% (i.e. +90%) compared to running with sprint off.

Sprint gives +35%, and level 1 speeder piloting gives +90%, but the base level is jogging when sprint is off. Pure "walk" is *below* +0%. (By comparison, the fastest of the GW2 mounts can reach +700% or so...)