HK-51 part not recieved(False Emperor one)

theskullwalker

Dear bioware,

I went for the Flashpoint(Normal mode), everything went ok till Hk droid defeated. I did not recieve the mission item. NOTHING! One of my groupmates had the item in his inventory from previous passing of the Flashpoint. Please, do something about this as I really don't want to do it again.

you probably did something wrong it working right..I suggests you read your log and see what you did wrong and then try to redo the instance again.Did you loot him because you wont get it unless you loot him.

This quest has a bug. I have done this and have the item in my inventory. A guild mate wants to get caught up to me and we ran this quest the day before yesterday and he got nothing. We went on to finish the quest and came back to the area and still nothing. Yes we looted the body and he got nothing. Last night after getting word back from EA we ran it again like they said and it was the same dang thing. The quest is bugged. Not sure how many more times he will be willing to run this before he says to heck with it. With the amount of threads about this EA might want to look into this.

This quest has a bug. I have done this and have the item in my inventory. A guild mate wants to get caught up to me and we ran this quest the day before yesterday and he got nothing. We went on to finish the quest and came back to the area and still nothing. Yes we looted the body and he got nothing. Last night after getting word back from EA we ran it again like they said and it was the same dang thing. The quest is bugged. Not sure how many more times he will be willing to run this before he says to heck with it. With the amount of threads about this EA might want to look into this.

This made me think. I had the bug as well but running the FP second time solved it. But I did read earlier baout other people failing to get HK part even at second attempt.

Did you have the piece in inventory before your friend run the FP the first time? Or were you two picking it in the same FP? Maybe this is what's happening? Your own piece bugs your friend? So the solution would be your friend going without you maybe? (and hopefully no one else in group will just so happen to have the piece too)?

With the HK in the ea store I doubt anything will be done to correct this bug.

Isn't the HK in the CM only available after you've already got him on your level 50 so you won't have to do the work for your alts. I didn't think it was available for those who haven't done the HK51 quests.