Mercs dont suck in warzones...you suck

-McCloud

I don't have a merc so I'm not going to bother you all with my uninformed opinion about the class.

But if anyone comes in this thread thinking about taking the OP seriously be sure to note that he has the least kills on his team which pretty much confirms what all the people flaming him are saying about his overall usefulness and playstyle.

They did win, and I actually believe AOE DPS as pressure can be useful for your team. But I wouldn't draw the same conclusion as the OP from that.

Good for him that he still enjoys his class; too bad he is also a cantankerous forum troll.

Evidence of how bad you really are. DFA is still highly effective AoE. Along with fusion missile and explosive dart, you can get some sick AoE going, not to mention flamethrower if you go up close, which isnt out of the picture considering how many healers they have and a lack of any good DPS on their part.

Did you actually just suggest flame thrower for a merc? K, no wonder you aren't getting good damage numbers ya nut bar :p

there is no point in this tbh. the bad players vastly outnumber the good ones.

they have an excuse for every reason why you seem to be able to perform and they cant. posting screenshots of warzones is just a waste of time, as there is always a reason that youre stats are illegitimate.

honestly, i dont care if they whine. bioware seems to buff/nerf whoever whines the most about something , and if they want to try and get BH buffed its only going to make me better

:eek:

W/e makes you feel better (I feel bad now)

I can see you are upset so ill stop teasing you.

If you need tips and tricks you can visit the BH forums.

Hope that helps!

Thats a good idea! I'll stop there and see if i can teach you noobs a few things.

I'm jealous of how resilient you are to being made a total fool of. Takes a deep self love to shrug off a general conclusion you are a child.

Did you really post damage numbers from a vs?

Next you'll tell us you scored in hut all or some crazy ****.......wait, did you?!

lol yes. I am trolling hardcore...that was my purpose and i have accomplished it. I really dont care about what some random people i dont know think...lol

there is no point in this tbh. the bad players vastly outnumber the good ones.

they have an excuse for every reason why you seem to be able to perform and they cant. posting screenshots of warzones is just a waste of time, as there is always a reason that youre stats are illegitimate.

honestly, i dont care if they whine. bioware seems to buff/nerf whoever whines the most about something , and if they want to try and get BH buffed its only going to make me better

This conspiracy theory has been around since mmos. The developers are making changes based on forum trolls. The only people who actually believe it are general of lower than average intellegence.

lol yes. I am trolling hardcore...that was my purpose and i have accomplished it. I really dont care about what some random people i dont know think...lol

No no no. You can't just come in here, make an *** of yourself and then say, "lololol I was just trolling," when people call you out for being an idiot. :rolleyes:

We all see right through that nonsense. We've seen that little 'trick' many times before.

Edited by belialle

How can this guy boast about numbers so much when the only high one he has is damage, everything else is low.

1. lowest amount of kills suggesting maybe he wasnt aoeing so much, cause tagging anyone a bit with aoe would net more counted kills. This low number shows he probably was beating on a healer or 2 for about 3-4 minutes straight. Straight damage padding.

2. second lowest on medals... suggesting he didnt stay with the group that much

3. second lowest on objectives. which again leads back to probably solo firing on a healer somewhere away from the group.

3. second lowest on healing, shows that the healer that was under you was probably the one healing you seeing how you never needed to support yourself. straying away from the group.

So all you basically did was doing a dps rotation keeping there numerous healers giggling as your class lack of interupts couldnt really pressure them.

Only abnomaly i see is that xinja dude, he had damage/protection/healing. I know assassins can self heal but *** O_o its almost rivaling his protection.

Edited by Washizuka

That's not a terribly high amount of damage for a warzone like that. 4 healers on the opposite side, really? I've done more damage than that on a level 40 pyro powertech, and loads more on both a jugg and a sorc. Really doesn't prove that mercs don't suck.

But I agree, mercs don't suck. They're just not as good as some of the other classes.

How can this guy boast about numbers so much when the only high one he has is damage, everything else is low.

1. lowest amount of kills suggesting maybe he wasnt aoeing so much, cause tagging anyone a bit with aoe would net more counted kills. This low number shows he probably was beating on a healer or 2 for about 3-4 minutes straight. Straight damage padding.

It could also suggest that his team just wasn't able to kill very many of them because they had strong heals and/or too much AoE and not enough focused DPS.

Merc and Sniper are the strongest classes versus Tankasin that isn't the mirror match. Both class ensures the Tankasin definitely loses the next 1on1 match after they die in virtually any scenario, which is something not even a Marauder can always do.

It could also suggest that his team just wasn't able to kill very many of them because they had strong heals and/or too much AoE and not enough focused DPS.

Thus why its hard to determine class effectiveness due to scoreboards, which is one of the main things being debated here. Posting numbers hold little weight given various situations on how things played out. Would be nice to add an addition panel or two, showing successful interrupts/cleansing which would give a better look on who is using things better utility wise.

To all you people crying about bh mercs being worthless in pvp...I did 567k in voidstar in 13 mins yesterday...please stop crying about it and learn your class

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/swg866/crop.jpg

You should apply for a job as lead Play Tester with Bioware, no really, I think you would get it, really I do.......

I can imagine the convo's -

McCloud - "k, I just got 500+ dmg with a Merc, Mercs are fine, next Class please.

Cleaning Lady - "Errr hang on, you did not kill anyone.................."

McCloud - "Means nothing, next class, move on please"

Cleaning Lady - "Errr hang on, you had a pocket healer....................."

McCloud - "Means Nothing, next class, move on please"

Cleaning Lady - "Err hang on, the other Team was *****.........."

McCloud - "Means Nothing, next class, move on please"

Cleaning Lady - "Errrr no, hang on, you stood on one spot with a pocket healer baby sitting you while you nuked anything that moved, I just watched you while cleaning the floor"

McCloud - "I demand that the Cleaning Lady be removed from this office, I simply cannot do my job and judge whether a class is balanced while someone is offering constructive criticism regarding the matter"

Cleaning Lady - "k, you clean the floor then, I was getting bored anyway"

McCloud - "Right next Class, Sentinel, I just ROFLstomped 3 people in a row without losing any health, and then vanished when someone targeted me cos I got a bit scared, yep, Sents are fine, next Class."

Cleaning Lady as she is dragged from the room -

Errrrrrrrr, hang on...........

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this (even when made with good intentions) tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion. In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!