Back in 2011...

sexylovegun

Hello Everyone!

So I decided to come back to this game. I haven't been fully committed since january 2012.

I have tried some of the new content over the years since then, but I did not play for more then a couple of days.

since the time I discontinued playing, I became a Married Man with a career, and a Father of 2.

I hope this game isn't dead yet, I've been a star wars fan all my life. :)

Im looking for some cool people to play with over here In Satele Shan.

My Main is Headshots empire sniper. I have toons in the republic side they are In the 55lvs

Hi and Welcome!

The best way to find people is in the game (fleet,starter planets) rather than here on forums. The game is not dead YET, but it had its Ups and Downs. Due to mega servers you shouldnt have issues finding people, but you have a lot of catching up to do as many things changed since launch.

I would recommend going through some guides if you have the time All Guides or you can just figure it all out yourself, its not that hard, really.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Everyone!

So I decided to come back to this game. I haven't been fully committed since january 2012.

I have tried some of the new content over the years since then, but I did not play for more then a couple of days.

since the time I discontinued playing, I became a Married Man with a career, and a Father of 2.

I hope this game isn't dead yet, I've been a star wars fan all my life. :)

Im looking for some cool people to play with over here In Satele Shan.

My Main is Headshots empire sniper. I have toons in the republic side they are In the 55lvs

Check the Satele Shan server forum. Should find posts, especially from folks seeking guilds, and vice versa, that will help you find folks to play with.

And welcome back!

• 2 months later...