Hey im mvp rated broadcast 11/23/12-11/24/12

EatenByDistance

Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here with over five hours of content from Hey im mvp's latest rwz foray!

http://www.twitch.tv/wifileague/b/342519892#

I recorded this as part of my work-in-progress assassin pvp guide, available @ http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=548258

Teamspeak chatter, light commentary, santa hats, love, lust, betrayal, sunglasses, an unseen cat, accidental peeks of my facebook page, people not sap capping my node, me sap capping nodes, big crits, tanking, huttball-fakeouts, nuclear war, anarchy and more are included in this smorgasbord of high level pvp.

The broadcast speaks for itself, take it for what you will. Normally wouldn't randomly post about a string of warzones but it was a pretty epic night and I've yet to advertise my own guide in this subforum so...I hope you enjoy the video!

"I think Tales is watching this stream...cuz he immediately went to cap after waka left."

Why do people playing against me always suspect I'm hacking or doing something guilty....

btw, the only stream I watch is MURK1N <---

Tales/Season/Mis

Edited by ChairMao

"I think Tales is watching this stream...cuz he immediately went to cap after waka left."

Why do people playing against me always suspect I'm hacking or doing something guilty....

btw, the only stream I watch is MURK1N <---

Tales/Season/Mis

Any person/guild involved with a particular stream always thinks that the people they are playing against are watching or listening at all times to gain an advantage. Not really sure why, guess some people need an excuse in case something bad happens.

Any person/guild involved with a particular stream always thinks that the people they are playing against are watching or listening at all times to gain an advantage. Not really sure why, guess some people need an excuse in case something bad happens.

Stream sniping happens more often than you think.

Also, if I were streaming rateds and I had a consistent 10 viewers, then a rated q pops against a certain team, and within 2 minutes I have 15 viewers; I may be suspicious too.

A human behavior observation: People will do anything to obtain an advantage, no matter how miniscule.

Edited by unbreak_able

Ryere wants me soooo bad, i can feel the heat from his genitals.

Good video! Cool to see it from the other end and judge my mistakes i made. Looking forward to more good games with mvp and annoying wakawaka.

I lol'd at this. Seeing how much I keyboard turn is helpful, too.

Stream sniping happens more often than you think.

Also, if I were streaming rateds and I had a consistent 10 viewers, then a rated q pops against a certain team, and within 2 minutes I have 15 viewers; I may be suspicious too.

A human behavior observation: People will do anything to obtain an advantage, no matter how miniscule.

Thanks to OP for the video!

WRT to stream sniping, Twitch TV should provide a streamer controlled time delay. E.g. give wakalord a knob so he can set the delay to something like 3 minutes or so. That would make stream sniping fairly useless.

Edited by funkiestj

Thanks to OP for the video!

WRT to stream sniping, Twitch TV should provide a streamer controlled time delay. E.g. give wakalord a knob so he can set the delay to something like 3 minutes or so. That would make stream sniping fairly useless.

That sort of thing does exist, but I believe I heard someone say that it requires buying the full version rather than using the free one.

That sort of thing does exist, but I believe I heard someone say that it requires buying the full version rather than using the free one.

Thanks for the info. I just looked into this and I see xsplit (one of the streaming apps) says:

In our current introductory period, XSplit costs $39.95/year for a Personal License and $59.95/year for a Premium License. 3-month and 36-month licenses are also available. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.

the stream delay is only available at the $60/year price. It seems like it would be worth it if you want to stream (rather than record and post) your rated WZ play.

• 4 years later...