Damn it Andronikos!! No means NO!.

Berronaxftw

This guy just doesn't take no for an answer, every damn convo i've had with him on my female inquis i've given him hints that i don't want him, and now he just proposed?!

WHY CAN'T I HAVE A KICK HIM OUT OF THE AIR-LOCK OPTION?

Edited by Berronaxftw

Yup. You hit one [Flirt] option to see what happens and suddenly there's kids and a house on Alderaan.

Bioware has not added a function to end relationships after they've begun and, apparently, they do not think it's important.

Yup. You hit one [Flirt] option to see what happens and suddenly there's kids and a house on Alderaan.

Bioware has not added a function to end relationships after they've begun and, apparently, they do not think it's important.

:mon_evil:

I'd suggest writing to Mr. Musco, Ms. Green or Ms. Woods, even, and I ask if there's any intention to make this problem "go away", as it were. Customer Service certainly isn't going to help you.

Would be nice if they had a simple option to reset companion storylines.. so then i could refuse all his advances and never click a "flirt" because i thought it would just be a funny joke..

Maybe because it isn't? Relationships are a completely intert feature anyway, so just marry someone and get it out of the way.

Actually the realy funny part of this is, i never even clicked a [Flirt]. option. EVER.

So does this count as a bug? if so can i have my companion quests reset?

You can try, but unfortunately it has been previously stated that, bug or not, Bioware won't reset conversations. I'd suggest contacting Mr. Musco and letting him know how you feel (in the kindest possible way) about the events, though. It' never nice to be forced into a relationship with anyone, even less so when you actually cannot ever leave it.

You can try, but unfortunately it has been previously stated that, bug or not, Bioware won't reset conversations. I'd suggest contacting Mr. Musco and letting him know how you feel (in the kindest possible way) about the events, though. It' never nice to be forced into a relationship with anyone, even less so when you actually cannot ever leave it.

Who is Mr. Musco:rak_02: