Maintenance: August 21st, 2014

ServerDroid

**UPDATE 6amPDT: The maintenance window has been extended. We now expect maintenance to end at 7AM PDT, and we apologize for the inconvenience.**

On August 21st, all game servers will be unavailable while we perform maintenance. Patch 2.9a will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Thursday, August 21st, 2014

Duration: 3 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM GMT) - 6AM PDT (1PM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by ServerDroid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let this fix the damn characters are unavailable due to maintenance issue.

I'll go sacrifice a chicken if need be, hell I'll even give that bum at the corner of I-10 who has an ipad some change if it will help; na second thought screw the bum.

Hopefully they will patch the problem a LOT of subscribers are having concerning server connection Error 4 - unable to connect to the server at this time.

I have not been able to connect to Ebon Hawk all day. :(

In one of the topics about it someone claimed to have somehow managed to talk to one of the devs directly and they had acknowledged the problem and said that they hoped to have it fixed by Friday morning at the latest. Maybe they figured out after that comment was made that they could deliver a fix Thursday morning instead of Friday morning?

We have delayed the start of maintenance. Patch 2.9a will now begin at 4AM PDT (11AM GMT) and will be completed within 2 hours. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Get home from results day waiting to play and you've delayed it x.x

Can we get patch notes once the servers are down? :)

What?

You mean the fact that you can't put a spaceship there? That's not a bug.

There is no sodding reason why it shouldnt be possible. This is stupider than old inquisitor gear and inquisitor storyline combined. I just wasted a night unlocking the interceptor since the thought that it would not be possible to add it there did not even cross my mind, and now Im mad as hell. :mad:

Get home from results day waiting to play and you've delayed it x.x

You do realise, you are able to play now, which you have been if they hadn't delayed it..

And the servers will still be up around the same time they would if they hadn't delayed it..

There is no sodding reason why it shouldnt be possible. This is stupider than old inquisitor gear and inquisitor storyline combined. I just wasted a night unlocking the interceptor since the thought that it would not be possible to add it there did not even cross my mind, and now Im mad as hell. :mad:

It's a capital world.. People don't have private space ports there, you know..

It's a garage, not a space port!

The only planet where it'd make sense to have a private space port is Tatooine.. And guess what: It's possible there!

Edited by Scandragon

We have delayed the start of maintenance. Patch 2.9a will now begin at 4AM PDT (11AM GMT) and will be completed within 2 hours. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Can i have patch notes as late birthday gift? :rak_03:

It's a capital world.. People don't have private space ports there, you know..

It's a garage, not a space port!

The only planet where it'd make sense to have a private space port is Tatooine.. And guess what: It's possible there!

Im not talking about the garage. I am talking about the landing pad on the outside. And it is not private. It belongs to wrath of the emperor/dark council member.

In my opinion, there should be at least one hook of every type in every stronghold.

If you refer to the need to land with a shuttle to Kaas, guess what, the imperial landing shuttle decoration ALSO uses starship hook.

Edited by Karkais