• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2.1.0 Patch Notes

5/15/2013

Cartel Market

Added some nice new items with a generous 0.5% chance to drop from packs.

Reskinned some crafted items to resell as Adaptive Armour.

Added helms to armour sets we've already sold you.

Discounted some old items no-one was buying.

Broke the appearance of several items, which we'll fix next patch .... maybe.

Classes and Combat

Fixed a typo in an ability tooltip for some class or other, can't remember which.

Miscellaneous

Broke a random feature that was formerly working perfectly. Enjoy.

Edited by Cernow

2.1.0 Patch Notes

5/15/2013

Cartel Market

Classes and Combat

Fixed a typo in an ability tooltip for some class or other, can't remember which.

Miscellaneous

lol :) It would be funnier if it weren't so true ;)

2.1.0 Patch Notes

5/15/2013

Cartel Market

Classes and Combat

Miscellaneous

In all honestly, I first read this as a serious copy of the patch notes and nothing seemed out of place until I hit the "...maybe"

Agreed, have been looking for them all day, maybe they are waiting till that last minute trying to see if some of the fixes in the works are finalized to add them, if thats the case, they should just wait till theyre done, I would hope by now they know what the patch is doing, since its going live in less than 12 hours

Thanks, yeah they just got put up.

Any ideas what exactly these mean?

New Appearance Options are now available in the Cartel Market. Cost:

Human Hairstyles 1 – 240 Cartel Coins

Human Hair Colors 1 – 180 Cartel Coins

Mirialan Tattoos 1 – 90 Cartel Coins

Chiss Customizations 1 – 240 Cartel Coins

Human White Eyes – 100 Cartel Coins

Does that mean there's exactly 1 new option for each of those? Or is it saying there's multiple but each will cost 240 CC?

2.1.0 Patch Notes

5/15/2013

Cartel Market

Classes and Combat

Miscellaneous

I'm so posting this on my guild's forums. This is the best post I've ever read.

Does that mean there's exactly 1 new option for each of those? Or is it saying there's multiple but each will cost 240 CC?

That's what it sounds like to me too...

I'm also wondering where the pack is that's going to contain the other 25 armor dyes

Judging from the wording i'd say there are multiple new hairstyles in the pack "Human Hairstyles 1", multiple colours in "Human Hair Colors 1",... and those packs will cost 240/180/90/100cc.

Edited by Throki

•All Cartel Market Toy items are now Bind on Use. Previously, some of these items did not bind to the player.

Statues (revan, bastila, malgus)

disguises

kolto tank

carbonite

holo statues (tree, rancor)

tinsel bomb

All of those items are about to become bound. You won't be able to send them to your other characters at will or sell them on the GTN once you are done with them.

FYI

Bug Fixes

•Silver-blue crystals sold on the Cartel Market now have appropriate translations in French and German.

•Cartel Market Species Unlocks will now properly apply to accounts who have not yet unlocked their Legacy.

•The Life Day Holo-Tree now displays the correct icon on the player's status bar when in use.

•The Music Therapy Probe now correctly affects group members.

edit* I know there are a few more in the respected categories but still very disappointing

with the ridiculous amount of bugs in the game currently this is very disappointing

a lot of the bugs are minor annoying bugs like the seeker droid not detecting anything during gsi dailies, I had hoped they would be able to fix more in the weeks since 2.0

Edited by Vis-Tecum

Judging from the wording i'd say there are multiple new hairstyles in the pack "Human Hairstyles 1", multiple colours in "Human Hair Colors 1",... and those packs will cost 240/180/90/100cc.

Ahhhh this makes a lot more sense

I'm really kind of surprised that everyone who was complaining about being charged Cartel Coins to use the Designer Kiosk isn't on here complaining about the fact that they are also charging you additional Cartel Coins to unlock some of the new Hair Style/Color, Eye Color, and other customization features. Or am I the only one that's picked up on the fact that that is what they are doing? Kind of like charging you one time for a new Font packet for your computer and then charging you again, just a smaller fee, every time you use that font in a new document. Granted it's likely those unlocks will soon be available on the GTN, but it's still kind of annoying. Edited by nshotsman

I'm really kind of surprised that everyone who was complaining about being charged Cartel Coins to use the Designer Kiosk isn't on here complaining about the fact that they are also charging you additional Cartel Coins to unlock some of the new Hair Style/Color, Eye Color, and other customization features. Or am I the only one that's picked up on the fact that that is what they are doing? Kind of like charging you one time for a new Font packet for your computer and then charging you again, just a smaller fee, every time you use that font in a new document. Granted it's likely those unlocks will soon be available on the GTN, but it's still kind of annoying.

People will still complain, but they've been saying it would be this way since it was announced a couple weeks ago. That might be why there arent any complaints yet.

Statues (revan, bastila, malgus)

disguises

kolto tank

carbonite

holo statues (tree, rancor)

tinsel bomb

All of those items are about to become bound. You won't be able to send them to your other characters at will or sell them on the GTN once you are done with them.

FYI

They really should be bind to legacy. There is no reason for CM toys like that to be bound to only 1 character.

People will still complain, but they've been saying it would be this way since it was announced a couple weeks ago. That might be why there arent any complaints yet.

I've been following it pretty closely and the only thing I saw them talk about having to unlock in the Kiosk was the Cathar (or any other race not already unlocked) They never said, or even implied, that you would first have to pay Cartel Coins to unlock the new Hair Styles/Colors, etc for your account before you paid for them AGAIN to be applied to your character...I've been pretty supportive of charging Cartel Coins for the Design Kiosk but this is a little messed up I think.

They really should be bind to legacy. There is no reason for CM toys like that to be bound to only 1 character.

Yes there is. They switched them to bind to your character so that they can charge us Cartel Coins in the Collections Tab to unlock them Account Wide. I'm pretty certain that's exactly why they switched them to character bind.

I've been following it pretty closely and the only thing I saw them talk about having to unlock in the Kiosk was the Cathar (or any other race not already unlocked) They never said, or even implied, that you would first have to pay Cartel Coins to unlock the new Hair Styles/Colors, etc for your account before you paid for them AGAIN to be applied to your character...I've been pretty supportive of charging Cartel Coins for the Design Kiosk but this is a little messed up I think.

i do not see why they wouldn't... it sucks but it is 100% cosmetic it has no effect on gameplay. It is the ideal thing for the cartel market. I know for one i will buy the new hair styles...

I HIGHLY doubt i will buy cathar as the only 2 races i have any interest in playing are Human and Togruta. However i give them a monthly sub and buy cartel going when they add something decent to the market...

I think they are only costing themselvs money with some of the ugly CM sets... why is there no Mando inspired set yet...

i do not see why they wouldn't... it sucks but it is 100% cosmetic it has no effect on gameplay. It is the ideal thing for the cartel market. I know for one i will buy the new hair styles...

I HIGHLY doubt i will buy cathar as the only 2 races i have any interest in playing are Human and Togruta. However i give them a monthly sub and buy cartel going when they add something decent to the market...

I think they are only costing themselvs money with some of the ugly CM sets... why is there no Mando inspired set yet...

Oh I'll buy the new styles too, I really like that long hair style the character in the video had. And I'm not gonna get overly upset about it because it won't change anything, and it is, like you said, completely cosmetic. I'm not even surprised they designed it that way. Basically, like I said, I'm just surprised that the people that have been most vocal in opposition to this not being free for subs aren't on here screaming about this now....or maybe they just haven't read or realized it yet lol.

I know we all knew it was coming but what a disapointing update, all it is is a load of stuff to spend real cash on. No real game improvements or additions.

holy shyte... are people really this damn dense... they have NEVER said this patch is more then a CM custimization patch. It is EXACTLY what they say it is... to claim to be disapointed with exactly what they said they were going to deliver just shows you as a cry baby who is never happy with anything.

just because your mom gives you everything without you ever having to earn anything does not mean that is how everything int eh world works.