Jet Pack Mount

mcfarris

Hey!!!!

So I usually just read on the forums, and this may be the wrong place for it. But playing since beta, I just started the BH class. And since y'all are wanting feedback, making improvements, things like that. How about some kind of Jet Pack Mount? I mean yeah they have a "Rocket Boost Ability" which last like 12 seconds. But I mean a real jet pack mount, just seems it would make play all the more awesome. And heck, you could jack up the price, but I am sure people, like myself, would pay for that kind of in game option. Just my two cents, so there it is.:cool:

It just seems logical to me, with people that like to RP, BH's use jet packs. I can understand why it wasn't included in the get go of the game, but since we are vamping and making adjustments and improvements in the game, why not?

I love using my rocket boost ability with my bountyhunter since the flames come out of the backpack instead of the feet and you dont get that "superman" pose when youre flying :D

Right, but what if you had that, as a mount? Or just a Rocket Boost that doesn't stop, no cd because it works identical to the mount

Hey!!!!

So I usually just read on the forums, and this may be the wrong place for it. But playing since beta, I just started the BH class. And since y'all are wanting feedback, making improvements, things like that. How about some kind of Jet Pack Mount? I mean yeah they have a "Rocket Boost Ability" which last like 12 seconds. But I mean a real jet pack mount, just seems it would make play all the more awesome. And heck, you could jack up the price, but I am sure people, like myself, would pay for that kind of in game option. Just my two cents, so there it is.:cool:

I agree. I love the Rocket Boost but it is only useful in FP/Raids even with the 30 sec CD. I want a mount that is a Jet Pack like SWG had. Place it on the Cartel shop i would be more than happy to dish out 1,200 coins for it

I agree. I love the Rocket Boost but it is only useful in FP/Raids even with the 30 sec CD. I want a mount that is a Jet Pack like SWG had. Place it on the Cartel shop i would be more than happy to dish out 1,200 coins for it

I would prefer if they just made it so the lvl 3 version of rocket boost was turned into a mount instead...

since alot of us have payed real money for the rocket boost, so making it obsolete is going to make plenty of players very angry.

I would prefer if they just made it so the lvl 3 version of rocket boost was turned into a mount instead...

since alot of us have payed real money for the rocket boost, so making it obsolete is going to make plenty of players very angry.

And not only would that work, would take little work on the devs part!!

Well I dont think a mount would make the rocket boost useles. In 90% of the FP it is the only way to move around fast, if it gets turned into a mount then you do not have that boost in 90% of the FP.

I would like to see a stand alone mount that has nothing to do with rocket boost. I grinded out the 4 mil credits for the rocket boost and even if they made a mount would still use the boost in FP/Raids.

It just seems logical to me, with people that like to RP, BH's use jet packs. I can understand why it wasn't included in the get go of the game, but since we are vamping and making adjustments and improvements in the game, why not?

Looking at the movies.. the few times jetpacks where used where just for brief moments and not really for traveling.

Then ofcourse from a realistic point of view.. you'd bring alot of extra weight with you for the fuel alone for an extended flight instead of the extended ..jumps we've seen in the movies. Which.. also creates a rather exploideble weakness in combat. Boba fett can vouch for that and he only used the lighter extended jump version.

And yes.. suggesting realism in a mmo is a tad off, Im aware of this, just like Im aware pulling a full car sized mount out of thin air isnt very realistic either, but I can understand that being done for practical reasons.

Then again the movies support my statement above.

Right, but what if you had that, as a mount? Or just a Rocket Boost that doesn't stop, no cd because it works identical to the mount

I'd be surprised if they let everyone just Rocket Boost 24/7, but a Rocket Boost "mount" that allowed you to fly around in areas you can mount in, would seem like a decent idea.

"My backpack got jets...."

Every time this topic comes up I think of this old video....

Its around the 1:57 mark.

rofl, i remember it was good to build and sell those :) OMG, i feel old now...

RIP SWG, i miss that game so much.

Anyway, back to topic, yea, i support your idea and im sure i would like my BH even more :)