Using clicking macros in Huttball (Ranked)

This has to stop, losing Huttball games because some teams/individual players seem to be using macros in order to make sure they always get the ball is pathetic and it shouldn't even be considered.

Yesterday I played with MVPs against Harbinger and what struck me relatively quickly was that Harbinger never ever bothered to ''secure mid'', so to speak. They allowed us to wipe them over and over again which obviously was strange. Instead, they (Juusto and Fluffy IIRC) appeared to rely on their suspicious, lovely macros to get the ball over and over again. I remember one of the times when the ball was about to respawn and we had 5-6 people ready to get the ball and Harbinger had no one there. What happens? Fluffy pops out of stealth and gets the ball, which according to me seems like a risky strategy to rely on all the time.

I know I can't force people to do anything, but seriously, how fun is it to cheat anyway? I think I'm speaking for many players when I'm asking you to stop. The game would be much more enjoyable if we knew that no one did this.

//

Xeoul/Korribani

Edited by AuroraAustralis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh its just the same if they had some Irish players playing there instead of these players. IF and I say IFthey are using macros just controll them. If U people really wipe them at mid U should have some sence to use something against them

Tbh its just the same if they had some Irish players playing there instead of these players. IF and I say IFthey are using macros just controll them. If U people really wipe them at mid U should have some sence to use something against them

How can you control a sin in shroud? Jugg with unstoppable? Sniper with entrench? Please do say.

How can you control a sin in shroud? Jugg with unstoppable? Sniper with entrench? Please do say.

Well, u can control sin in shroud. There are 2 ways - sniper's talanted ambush knockbak and deception assasin's low slash. Sniper in entrench is vulnerable to other marksman sniper's diversion.

Only unstoppable has no counters.

Are you *********** kidding me? Coming here with accusations like this, get a *********** grip bro. http://www.twitch.tv/mclammitys/b/381833411 that is from fluffys stream from the game against you, for example check 1:03:00 you can see pretty ****in clearly that he only clicks. Especially when this is coming from guys who used /stuck for god knows how long in rateds.

also a protip: move out from siberia and you may get the ball sometimes

Are you *********** kidding me? Coming here with accusations like this, get a *********** grip bro. http://www.twitch.tv/mclammitys/b/381833411 that is from fluffys stream from the game against you, for example check 1:03:00 you can see pretty ****in clearly that he only clicks. Especially when this is coming from guys who used /stuck for god knows how long in rateds.

also a protip: move out from siberia and you may get the ball sometimes

Whoa whoa, had too much Kossu again? No need to get hostile. And how cute to automatically assume I'm Russian.

Can Juusto prove it? That's just Fluffy, and even though that in particular actually looks normal there are ways around it.

Edited by AuroraAustralis

Greetings everyone,

When talking about anything macro related we would like to provide the following guidelines:

• No automation
  • No delays or looped commands in macros
  • It is okay to bind a macro that performs abilities after each other as long as it still requires the user to press the button on the physical keyboard each time a new action is performed

These rules apply regardless of which peripheral you are using.

Hope this clears it up a bit, but if you have further questions regarding the topic please get back to us!

Fact is that people who needs macro uses them. There is no point to justify your actions.

Ping counts more than fast clicking or a macro.

It doesn't matter if you can click 2000 times per minute when your opponent's client can "see" the ball faster than yours.

Players with over 80ms ping tend to think that they are not in big disadvantage against players with 30ms.

But those 50ms difference are actually about the 1/3 of an experienced gamer's human reaction.

(Just for the lulz whoever wants can check this tool: http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/ )

Edited by Fearine

Well, u can control sin in shroud. There are 2 ways - sniper's talanted ambush knockbak and deception assasin's low slash. Sniper in entrench is vulnerable to other marksman sniper's diversion.

Only unstoppable has no counters.

really man? Sniper's gonna come there and cast an ambush to knock me back? That never happened in any ranked game I was in and I played a lot of huttballs. A lot of snipers don't even have it specced. About low slash - no sin is specced in low slash in huttball or they're retarded. all the sins should play tanks spec for longer shroud, force speed that breaks roots and most importantly pull.

Yesterday I played with MVPs against Harbinger and what struck me relatively quickly was that Harbinger never ever bothered to ''secure mid'', so to speak. They allowed us to wipe them over and over again which obviously was strange. Instead, they (Juusto and Fluffy IIRC) appeared to rely on their suspicious, lovely macros to get the ball over and over again. I remember one of the times when the ball was about to respawn and we had 5-6 people ready to get the ball and Harbinger had no one there. What happens? Fluffy pops out of stealth and gets the ball, which according to me seems like a risky strategy to rely on all the time.

//

Xeoul/Korribani

How about you consider a moment if it is actually valid tactic to keep mid with 5-6 people when ball isnt there? Youre basically giving free leap for guardian and just waiting there to be ccd when ball is about to spawn.

Oh and it also helps to click right mouse button to get the ball ;) and let's face it MVPs as a guild are at disadvantage when getting the ball in huttball due to latency. I dont mean you by it since youre not russian I take it, but if rest of your team has over 100ms latency they are at disadvantage in getting the ball against 50ms or lower.

By no means does that mean that we are using some macro to get the ball better.

Perhaps you should try to counter our strategy rather than come to forums crying about macro?

Edit. If you had paid attention to game all the time you would have noticed we controlled mid when you had the ball but instead just standing mid doing nothing we had certain people keeping keyplayers in bay and trying to prevent them from coming to mid when ball spawns.

I have to give credit for it that you prevented me from coming to mid pretty well couple times by your guardian dps, but then let every other guy come in there freely...

You as a sentinel should definately be somewhere else than sitting in middle waiting for ball to spawn.

Edited by Juusto

I m usually specced in ambush knockback, but that damn ball pillar breaks the line of sight :(

Btw it is an idea to counter dat fluffy monster, have one deception/infiltration player and he is doomed :D

Edited by BambulaGTS

lol ? Maybe start controlling them before they use their "unimmunity" skill. And what comes to sins, U can always find them some how if ppl are trying, and then use root etc. I shouldnt need to tell U stuff like this, U should know these things

This whole aquasations(?) thing is ridiculous.

That hutball was about first or second game me playing whit keybinds in tank spec and didnt really do much good.

Give me week or so and i will not freeze so often and do wrong things

But i got to tell you moving whit mouse then keybord is making moving easier heh

Love Fluffy

That hutball was about first or second game me playing whit keybinds in tank spec and didnt really do much good.

Give me week or so and i will not freeze so often and do wrong things

But i got to tell you moving whit mouse then keybord is making moving easier heh

Love Fluffy

Who the hell told Fluffy to buy a keyboard :( All competition will be crushed, game wont be playable. On behalf of PvP, I beg you to head back to clicking mate.

really man? Sniper's gonna come there and cast an ambush to knock me back? That never happened in any ranked game I was in and I played a lot of huttballs. A lot of snipers don't even have it specced. About low slash - no sin is specced in low slash in huttball or they're retarded. all the sins should play tanks spec for longer shroud, force speed that breaks roots and most importantly pull.

Spike is white damage right?