Trading Korrealis Baron and Commander for CC items and unlocks

Pepperawr

Hey all, I have a couple of these mounts I am willing to part with for specific CC items.

My wants list:

- White Hawkeye Crystal

- Pink-purple Hawkeye Crystal

- Ruddyscale Kowakian Monkey-lizard

- Most of the larger account unlocks (prefer if you have cartel coins and I'll tell you what I need)

If you only have some of the smaller items we can work out a difference in credits. I am unsure if someone has worked out an appropriate credit to cartel coin conversion to make the transaction easier.

Respond here or look for Marxo in game :)

Edited by Pepperawr

how many cc for each

I was wondering if someone had come up with a good conversion. If we go with the HK unlock that bioware set up, the conversion is 350 cc = 1M credits or 1 cc = roughly 2860 credits.

If this this is a reasonable conversion for you then we can work from there, I'm willing to go cheaper than the current GTN prices for these vehicles.

I was wondering if someone had come up with a good conversion. If we go with the HK unlock that bioware set up, the conversion is 350 cc = 1M credits or 1 cc = roughly 2860 credits.

If this this is a reasonable conversion for you then we can work from there, I'm willing to go cheaper than the current GTN prices for these vehicles.

I will do this. Let me know what you want, and I will add the CC coins to my account. Contact me either here or on my main, Ruhk.

*edit: Also, its hard to figure out how much the credit~CC conversion should be. Some things are really expensive CC wise and cost 20k, other things like the GTN in your ship cost 900 CC and 5 mil credits.

Edited by Mephasm

I will do this. Let me know what you want, and I will add the CC coins to my account. Contact me either here or on my main, Ruhk.

*edit: Also, its hard to figure out how much the credit~CC conversion should be. Some things are really expensive CC wise and cost 20k, other things like the GTN in your ship cost 900 CC and 5 mil credits.

Sounds good. May have to wait until late / after this weekend though, won't be online for a bit.

Still open to more offers, I invested in a couple of these before I left way back when.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey all, I have a couple of these mounts I am willing to part with for specific CC items.

My wants list:

- White Hawkeye Crystal

- Pink-purple Hawkeye Crystal

- Ruddyscale Kowakian Monkey-lizard

- Most of the larger account unlocks (prefer if you have cartel coins and I'll tell you what I need)

If you only have some of the smaller items we can work out a difference in credits. I am unsure if someone has worked out an appropriate credit to cartel coin conversion to make the transaction easier.

Respond here or look for Marxo in game :)

Hi I can get you color crystals and account unlocks. Please pm me what you want for each mount.