Current Server Loads.

ChokeForce

Maybe, just Maybe, they're thinking some of the players who recieved invites in the morning might be at work or school, and if they over fill the servers just to fill them, what happens at 8:00 tonight when the hard working and education seeking players log in? just a taco for thought

What I do not get is why a game of this level does not employ people 24 to monitor and fix any problems due to server load. For gods sake Bioware, do your freaking jobs. Some of us only get a limited amount of time to play and I do not give a rats *** if you need to work overtime.

what would you prefer, have them push to get high population on servers and have the possibilty of servers crashing and no one being able to play, Or have them steadily populate servers and monitor them so they can see any problems accuring in the process, Paitence young ones :D

what would you prefer, have them push to get high population on servers and have the possibilty of servers crashing and no one being able to play, Or have them steadily populate servers and monitor them so they can see any problems accuring in the process, Paitence young ones :D

Yes. That is called a LAUNCH. Where is the excitement of sitting WAITING for a freaking email?

Techincally this is not a Launch the Launch is on the 20th of december dude, if you are just sitting and waiting time and time and time and time and time then you obviously have nothing better to do in your tedious little life :D Edited by Viperousrukh

This is just a marketing scheme. EA will go out and say that they had the smootest launch ever. I hope it backlashes them and media reports how they pissed 80% of their customer base during launch with very long queues (24hr and counting).

80% of their customer base? According to who? You?

Get over yourself.

You people use a website to try and tell BW what load their servers are at? Um they know what load their servers are at, what they can handle, and how much more to throw at them. THEY DO, NOT YOU.

Seriously get a grip.

Better yet, just get a refund, go away and leave the game to the rest of us ok?

Get over yourself.

You people use a website to try and tell BW what load their servers are at? Um they know what load their servers are at, what they can handle, and how much more to throw at them. THEY DO, NOT YOU.

Seriously get a grip.

While his figure obviously isn't likely accurate I think these forums are evidence enough that people don't like the staggered launch.

This is EARLY GAME ACCESS... not LAUNCH. Launch happens 12/20.... you get the PRIVILEGE of getting in EARLY, groups at a time, and I am sure that they are closely monitoring each server's load and making sure that everything is balanced. And its not just the server loads they have to worry about, it is also the backbone network they have to monitor as well. Stop QQ'ing and enjoy the game if you're already in, and be patient if you're not.

Note: I'm not in yet myself, but I am patiently WAITING for when I do get early access, even if its 1 day before launch.

Get over yourself.

Seriously get a grip.

So the server status page is just a pretend page ? bahahaha!!! You are an idiot lol.