Earn the chance to join Star Wars: The Old Republic developers in a Twitch livestream!

CourtneyWoods

Are you the most powerful guild in the galaxy? Now is the time to prove it with our first ever Galactic Guild Battles! We’re partnered with our friends at MMORPG.com to give top Level 55 guilds a chance to live stream exciting PvP gameplay in new 4v4 Player-vs-Player Ranked Warzone Arenas – all live on MMORPG.com’s official Twitch channel at twitch.tv/mmorpgcom!

Read More

And here I hoped that there would not be any titles or rewards available to the selected few.

I am just as saddened because a video with voice chat not in English (for the non-English guilds) probably wouldn't be as compelling, assuming having the voice chat included in the video would help being picked.

I also assume that there would be scheduling problems for people not living in the US.

Does it have to be an already existing Guild, or is it possible to play with a guild that just exists on te test server?

Also, as a European player the connection to the test server is not always great, latency of a whole second and more can happen, which makes it not as easy for us.

Anyway I would like join a team for this, so does any team need a shadowtank with plenty of experience playing SWTOR?

Hey look, and other pointless thing Bioware is doing. :eek:

Wth would anyone want to watch a stream of people playing a game? PLAY THE GAME. :rolleyes:

Some people are happy with just watching games, this it what makes e-sports work... and of course real sports too!

I think it is good idea from BioWare, I really hope they will go more into the e-sport direction in the future. Sure, plenty of balancing needed and without a doubt a spectator mode. I would like if BioWare would make more huttball like maps and give those maps a separate ranked queue for a huttball league which people could watch, but currently it seems like they are going into the other direction and killing Gilds that have 8-men PvP teams for warzones.

Is there any chance that in the rules it will expand to allow people who use OBS to apply? I have been a PVP healer for a long time and wanted to show the live gameplay in full HD from that perspective. I would love to apply and get together a team of dedicated players on the PTS but with the way Xsplit runs maxing out processors like crazy I would most likely never be able to use that without killing my Phenom II X6 1100T(not a shabby processor) even with the watercooling Corsair H70 radiator. I can't afford a new processor and would be terrified to really risk it and overclock it just to run Xsplit when OBS runs soooo well. I can run OBS Full 1080P Bitrate-5000 (but since I am not sponsored I ramp it down so people can view it even while they play so lowered it to 3000-Bitrate) Is there any way maybe people can apply as shout-casters? or apply with their live footage of non PTS PVP videos?

-BTW I do wish I could use Xsplit and I do wish it ran better It would be cool to Day9 stuff and use green screen behind me... would be SICK!!! I would definitely run video of random SWToR characters or scenery behind myself (Sitting in the cantina to name one idea)

:jawa_tongue:Check out the stream for the workforce block of PVP Mon-Wed & Fri 11AM- 4PM Eastern, Sun-Wed & Fri-Sat 7PM-Midnight Eastern!!! All music played on stream is original music written/recorded by my brother or myself.

:rak_cool:Stop by The Y.B.C.

Twitch.tv/YangBagginzCast

I really wonder why you would need a webcam and giving out your phone number just to get a chance to get the title.

Probably because their are some ppl that might threaten the devs. This is a security measure, in my mind. Other than that, their is no reason.

Not that I really care, but I think it is kind of funny PvE gets messed up/step childed for PvP problems and now they are even doing it for PR promotions. That is EAware Star WoW for you. Edited by Sorwen