Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Scout Class Starfighter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Scout Class Starfighter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aduhmar
11.19.2013 , 10:28 PM | #21
Can you use a joystick with this expansion? Or is it limited to keyboard/mouse?

Edzew
11.20.2013 , 06:51 PM | #22
my only question now is are the ships in game as ugly as they look in the pictures?? .

the only one ive seen that looks kinda good is the one that looks like a futuristic headhunter

idnewton
11.20.2013 , 07:55 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Edzew View Post
my only question now is are the ships in game as ugly as they look in the pictures?? .

the only one ive seen that looks kinda good is the one that looks like a futuristic headhunter
Derp alert, derp alert, ring ding ding...
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Edzew
11.20.2013 , 08:14 PM | #24
Derp alert, derp alert, ring ding ding...
soooo what yer saying is yes they are as ugly in the game as the pics show.

don't understand why you have to call me a derp. sometimes a static pic will look bad but once you are in game it actually looks good.

this expansion was the only reason i got back into this game... but the more i see the more im thinking i shouldn't have B^(

idnewton
11.20.2013 , 11:02 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Edzew View Post
soooo what yer saying is yes they are as ugly in the game as the pics show.

don't understand why you have to call me a derp. sometimes a static pic will look bad but once you are in game it actually looks good.

this expansion was the only reason i got back into this game... but the more i see the more im thinking i shouldn't have B^(
And the more I read from you, the more I wonder why you're subbed... it's clear you just want to believe yourself. That's fine, but the forums aren't really the place for having a conversation with yourself.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Edzew
11.21.2013 , 06:26 AM | #26
And the more I read from you, the more I wonder why you're subbed... it's clear you just want to believe yourself. That's fine, but the forums aren't really the place for having a conversation with yourself.
i was a sub when the game came out. after about a month of playing i noticed all the bugs, and how everything was being reused over and over and got bored with it. but when they sent me an email saying they were finally adding in real space combat (something i really enjoyed in SWG) i thought i would give it another try. but im a little disappointed in what i have seen so far. not very many models to choose from and they don't look very cool at all (to me) most of them look rather odd.

I am a huge Star Wars fan so i really wanted this game to do well, unfortunately it keeps letting me down. I resubbed in hopes it had improved and with the new space content it was even better. I shall wait till Dec. 3rd to make my final judgement .

RaithHarth
12.01.2013 , 11:56 AM | #27
Is it just me or does the Scout Class Starfighter remind you of the Jedi Starfighter from Star Wars episode II and III?
Don't start the Revolution without me

PVP officer of Saberwing on Ebon Hawk

reclipsed
12.02.2013 , 05:13 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MadHobbit View Post
while a free expansion, I have no plans on trying it out, In all the time I have played never done an space battle, but this game is like a amusement park, not everyone goes on all the rides
You can't compare a PVE railshooter to a PVP shooter. Not telling you to play, just saiyan
I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
― Friedrich Nietzsche

LeonBraun
12.10.2013 , 09:07 AM | #29
Loving both my scout fighters. Thank you for the wonderful addition to the game. Looking forward to all the rest to come.
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan