Welcome to Game Update 2.7: Invasion

CourtneyWoods

Maybe you should try finding a solo game to play instead of an MMO.

Considering the leveling experience is pushed as a mostly solo/duo game. You group with more than one other person you are actually penalized in the companions experience.

Why shouldn't people have some expectation to continue in the vein in which they spent most of their time leveling.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always post my feed back on new patches, but you guys know that....so here we go.....

PROS:

*Just about everything!

*I really liked the new Hutt-Ball map! It's different & I think that is what counts. I'd like to see more Hutt-Ball maps in the future, however, I think we need at least one or two other kinds of PvP maps first (so the community doesn't toss a fit). Maybe an update to Arenas seeing as how they are the only ranked option?

*The story behind the new Flash Points is amazing!! This is the first time since the 1-50 story line that I've seen something impressive out of you guys in terms of story (aside from Makeb). KEEP THIS UP!

*I haven't been able to get the new GSF map to pop yet so I can't comment on it, but I cannot imagine it's any different than the others -- they are all same-y.

CONS:

*You guys are teasing us about class story arc content, & if you're not going to put out drop it! No one likes a tease! After You finish the new FP story line you come to find two E-mails in your account, one for the FP & one that pertains to your class story line -- example. I am very disappointed that I haven't had any update at all about my class story (it's my favorite part of the game) aside from this little nugget....if this means you're bringing more class story that would be awesome...if not it just means you're being a jerk. This ambiguity is the only reason this patch is not perfect....

OVERALL GRADE: A

I always post my feed back on new patches, but you guys know that....so here we go.....

I am very disappointed that I haven't had any update at all about my class story (it's my favorite part of the game) aside from this little nugget....if this means you're bringing more class story that would be awesome...if not it just means you're being a jerk. This ambiguity is the only reason this patch is not perfect....

Yeah, while I do not expect a full class storyline, I think there is other ways they could go about doing it. Perhaps certain characters from the class stories make appearances in a faction arc, with special interactions for the corresponding class.

Maybe even short, post- Tython/Korriban style conversations with one of them, during or after the questline. Ideally, with dialogue from a relevant companion character. (eg. Tai and Zenith).

Personally, I'm dying for something. That letter was such a tease.

Edited by Obianon

Yeah, while I do not expect a full class storyline, I think there is other ways they could go about doing it. Perhaps certain characters from the class stories make appearances in a faction arc, with special interactions for the corresponding class.

Maybe even short, post- Tython/Korriban style conversations with one of them, during or after the questline. Ideally, with dialogue from a relevant companion character. (eg. Tai and Zenith).

Personally, I'm dying for something. That letter was such a tease.

Yeah...it's not what I want, but I could go for that!