Today's Patch. War Zones back to normal?

Volthammer

I think it is still the matter of the populations being unbalanced and that it is easier for the system to put together a group for that warzone, I doubt they will do anything about it other then maybe (hopefully) make the rest of the warzones cross faction as well

I think it is still the matter of the populations being unbalanced and that it is easier for the system to put together a group for that warzone, I doubt they will do anything about it other then maybe (hopefully) make the rest of the warzones cross faction as well

While mathematically true, there has to be more to it than that. If all its doing is grabbing the first 16 thats way to simple a model.

IF thats all its doing then solo queue is effectively dead as i wont play that map on blast all night and i like it personally

While mathematically true, there has to be more to it than that. If all its doing is grabbing the first 16 thats way to simple a model.

IF thats all its doing then solo queue is effectively dead as i wont play that map on blast all night and i like it personally

In another thread, a Bioware poster answered this. It's a bit of both: Odessen is a new WZ, so it's "rigged" to pop up more often than normal for a month or two after release so that people get familiar with it and whatnot. However, since it's cross-faction, it also pops up more often than normal because first 16 to queue and all that.

TL;DR they're looking into ways to make it pop less often.

Yep, they are fixed.....and PROOF that premades RUIN PVP.

Last week, had a blast. Felt like any warzone I got into was a chance at a win. Today, nothing regardless of what class I am on, its been lose lose lose lose, did not have that problems last week.

Today has been atotal joke. I guess its back to sucky pvp again.

Last week, had a blast. Felt like any warzone I got into was a chance at a win. Today, nothing regardless of what class I am on, its been lose lose lose lose, did not have that problems last week.

Which server are you on?

With my guilds premade, we win 9.5/10. Queuing solo, I win 7/10. I like winning, sure, but more than that, I enjoy playing with friends. I am very happy its fixed. And btw, if youre losing that much, you have to sort out the common thread in the warzones you play in..... .......

so what is the ratio on average of imps/pubs that Que regularly on Harb, 3:1 4:1?

the lower pop faction probably gets nothing but the new WZ. pretty lame

Probably the other way around. I know harb imp solo queue was entirely APG and arena at one point.

With my guilds premade, we win 9.5/10. Queuing solo, I win 7/10. I like winning, sure, but more than that, I enjoy playing with friends. I am very happy its fixed. And btw, if youre losing that much, you have to sort out the common thread in the warzones you play in..... .......

And which faction are you?

Come to think of it, it's not even that important. What would be more important is, why not push for seperation of quieues so that you meet exclusively others who play with their friends, just like you play with yours.

Makes everyone happy. Playing friends is fine. Do it against the same grade of people.

Edited by kweassa

Yea, now instead of getting solo groups of proving ground after proving ground, I am getting into solo plus premades of proving ground after proving ground.

Edit. After several games the map selection is not as bad as it was. Still bias for proving ground but not as bad as before. But now back to imp premades with 4, sometimes more people in the same guild and 6 people at the start of the game vs 5 random pubs who cant seem to focus one target at a time or kill the 1 healer with the giant marker on their head.

Edited by HelinCarnate

Yea, now instead of getting solo groups of proving ground after proving ground, I am getting into solo plus premades of proving ground after proving ground.

Well, at least it sounds like group queue is back to normal. I hope anyway. Still at work so I have yet to try it out.

the group ques being fixed is great, I can actually have fun with my friends again, granted its gonna be the new warzone a lot of the time, but it dosent matter as much as long as its with people I can have fun with, so over all great job

Practice makes perfect

the group ques being fixed is great, I can actually premade and stomp random pugs again, granted its gonna be the new warzone a lot of the time, but it dosent matter as much as long as its with people I can dominate random pugs with, so over all great job

Fixed that for you!

:D

Fixed that for you!

:D

lol. Yeah, I have to admit, before I quit, the only redeeming thing about this stupid, awful map popping every time was I knew that the teams were very mixed up, with pubs and imps, so there was a sense of equality with how the teams were put together. Good team compositions with very random players on both sides was nice. Same map popping 90% of the time, not so nice. Dreadful in fact.

lol. Yeah, I have to admit, before I quit, the only redeeming thing about this stupid, awful map popping every time was I knew that the teams were very mixed up, with pubs and imps, so there was a sense of equality with how the teams were put together. Good team compositions with very random players on both sides was nice. Same map popping 90% of the time, not so nice. Dreadful in fact.

You should come back, queues are back to normal.

Groups pop normally, etc.

I was in a group all night yesterday and had no issues, Alliance popped twice in like an hour.

You should come back, queues are back to normal.

Groups pop normally, etc.

I was in a group all night yesterday and had no issues, Alliance popped twice in like an hour.

I have to do some things irl, so a break was needed whether I wanted one or not haha.

The game just pushed me in that direction for the better.

I will keep tabs on you guys and see how things are over time, I am sure I will be back. (there's nothing I can get into gaming-wise right now, unbelievable!)

So, is APG popping 90% of the time now, if you solo queue? that's one big issue for me, along with maps having deadly terrains (ranked noless).

I have to do some things irl, so a break was needed whether I wanted one or not haha.

The game just pushed me in that direction for the better.

I will keep tabs on you guys and see how things are over time, I am sure I will be back. (there's nothing I can get into gaming-wise right now, unbelievable!)

So, is APG popping 90% of the time now, if you solo queue? that's one big issue for me, along with maps having deadly terrains (ranked noless).

I soloed for a while too before being invited.

For solo queuers it pops more frequently, but not nearly as often.

I had Voidstar pop more than APG.

I stopped doing ranked. I keep getting pulled by PTs and Sins into these insta kill areas. Now that everyone knows its not fun.

Edited by Ruhun

I soloed for a while too before being invited.

For solo queuers it pops more frequently, but not nearly as often.

I had Voidstar pop more than APG.

I stopped doing ranked. I keep getting pulled by PTs and Sins into these insta kill areas. Now that everyone knows its not fun.

Yeah I knew that was inevitable, over time PTs, sins, everyone would learn where to pull and push others to insta kill them. Not sure how it's hard for them to pull the new map out of ranked rotation? Fricking stupid that the glitched map directly affects ranked rating and it's still in the rotation.