We got an answer on why the warzone queues are broken, read here.

alienwareguy

When i submitted a ticket regarding the queue only producing Alliance Proving Grounds, this is the response i received. I strongly encourage anyone sick of this predicament to create their own tickets.

http://imgur.com/HwPADYN

haha thank you. I posted it too. But hey, no reason not to put it all over the forums. This needs to be seen. Good looking out for taking the time to send the petition in, for reals. And, to posting the pic of their response.

Oughtta put this is in General, too. Edited to say, too, that it wouldn't hurt to post this in the BUG forum. They damned sure read things there.

Yeah but, you know what. Who cares if THEY read it. This is good for US to read. To really understand what's going on here.

I am inclined to believe Snave's explanation that it is faster to find any 16 players from across bot hfactions for APG rather than 8 from each (or 16 from one) for the other game.s

Yesterday during primetime on the hawk, I had quite a few Huttballs and other games, even an AHG, but there were a LOT, and I mean A LOT of people in queue.

As for that Customer Rep....I feel like submitting it to a humor sub on reddit. Because...did they even brief him what the game does?

Does "thorough investigation" mean 5 minutes of googling WoW?

All I can say:

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

When i submitted a ticket regarding the queue only producing Alliance Proving Grounds, this is the response i received. I strongly encourage anyone sick of this predicament to create their own tickets.

That doesn't even look real to me. People are choosing it? wut? you can't pick your warzone. something is fishy about this linked SS.

i gotta call photoshop on this. Maybe its wishful thinking but im praying this is nonsense as there is almost no way a person that has even half a clue could think that about this game, let alone actually say it.

Im right arent i? please tell me im right....

i gotta call photoshop on this. Maybe its wishful thinking but im praying this is nonsense as there is almost no way a person that has even half a clue could think that about this game, let alone actually say it.

Im right arent i? please tell me im right....

Haha, yeah....it freakin better be photoshopped! I was joking about how BW would pull their "metrics" and state that "everyone loves the new wz, just look at how often they are playing it!" :D

Maybe it was James Ohlen that was acting support? "We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team"

Haha, yeah....it freakin better be photoshopped! I was joking about how BW would pull their "metrics" and state that "everyone loves the new wz, just look at how often they are playing it!" :D

Maybe it was James Ohlen that was acting support? "We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team"

I'm not even sure why you guys think I Photoshopped this. First off, I've never used Photoshop, and its not even installed on my computer. To be honest I wish this was not the answer I received. But its just a customer support representative, if you don't believe me submit your own tickets and see what you get. No need to be so skeptical, the answer this guy gave is not all that unrealistic, and kinda expected from someone who probably doesn't even play this game.

I believe the OP, the customer service ticket responses are notorious for being impossible given the game's mechanics.

But nevertheless, as I've said before, every single time a new warzone is released they greatly increase its chance to pop for a few weeks. If you go back to around the time Queshball was introduced you'll see the same types of complaints.

For example:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=735051&highlight=Quesh+Huttball

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=736059&highlight=Quesh+Huttball

Edited by Master-Nala

I believe the OP, the customer service ticket responses are notorious for being impossible given the game's mechanics.

But nevertheless, as I've said before, every single time a new warzone is released they greatly increase its chance to pop for a few weeks. If you go back to around the time Queshball was introduced you'll see the same types of complaints.

At least they acknowledged the complaints back then and Bioware said it was a mistake to increase the chances of getting the new map. They said they had learned a lesson. I wish I could dig up a link but that's too much work :p

I'm certain the frequency of the new map is related to the crossfaction group finding. Bioware should deploy the crossfaction group finding across all PVP or simply pull the new maps. I would prefer they pull the maps because frankly they suck.

Edited by Fellow-Canadian

I'm not even sure why you guys think I Photoshopped this. First off, I've never used Photoshop, and its not even installed on my computer. To be honest I wish this was not the answer I received. But its just a customer support representative, if you don't believe me submit your own tickets and see what you get. No need to be so skeptical, the answer this guy gave is not all that unrealistic, and kinda expected from someone who probably doesn't even play this game.

Yeah, im sorry if you're being sincere - But that response is so oblivious and moronic that i just can't believe it lol..

For example:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=735051&highlight=Quesh+Huttball

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=736059&highlight=Quesh+Huttball

Yeah, i know they do. I just didn't read that CS response as that's what he meant.

I'm not surprised. In fact, I had expected this.

Remember, the full number of all PvP players just isn't merely those who post here ...

you should link that picture to all their social media as well, FB, Twitter etc. Just get it out there beyond the limited audience of this forum. Maybe Tom from Myspace could help?

At least they acknowledged the complaints back then and Bioware said it was a mistake to increase the chances of getting the new map. They said they had learned a lesson. I wish I could dig up a link but that's too much work :p

I'm certain the frequency of the new map is related to the crossfaction group finding. Bioware should deploy the crossfaction group finding across all PVP or simply pull the new maps. I would prefer they pull the maps because frankly they suck.

But...that takes time away from their KotFE deadlines, and EA will die before they actually spend a single dollar even bringing in a freelancer to take care of this while the other group works on KotFE. I mean, they have new vacation homes and new luxury vehicles to buy.

Hella fake. I will provide evidence after work.

This guy's one hell of a joker.

Dude are you even serious right now? Why would I make this up?? And if I was gonna make something up like this, It would be a lot more entertaining than the response this guy gave. I seriously encourage you to go create your own ticket, and unless the customer service representatives have been told to supply a new answer over the past couple days, I'm sure you will get something quite similar. Until then, go ahead and keep believing that every glowing light in the sky is a UFO.:rolleyes: