BW when are you gonna do something about hacking in pvp? Proof inside

NightBOI

W T F! This is crazy! I would be pissed but at 1v4 just kill him..or did you? What was the resolution of this incident?

Whenever he got low, he ported himself in the wall and we couldnt target him and he healed himself.

He is still online and doing in on TRE btw

Edited by NightBOI

dude Bw dont care and they know it, and in last week since season 7 started i have seen exploits between other dirty stuff like crazy, apparently all the trash or most of them have came to red eclipse to do what they have been doing for so long in their servers

And this tread wont even last 24h, not to mention you just show the name of the jerk now bw will send a warning to you cant do that etc etc, if yuo think someone is hacking fill a ticked etc etc you cant shame people on on foruns, but they can destroy the pvp....

Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

dude Bw dont care and they know it, and in last week since season 7 started i have seen exploits between other dirty stuff like crazy, apparently all the trash or most of them have came to red eclipse to do what they have been doing for so long in their servers

And this tread wont even last 24h, not to mention you just show the name of the jerk now bw will send a warning to you cant do that etc etc, if yuo think someone is hacking fill a ticked etc etc you cant shame people on on foruns, but they can destroy the pvp....

Ye I have already got that warning for another thread, so I guess this will be my second thick, but I honestly dont care. Shame on BW

Ye I have already got that warning for another thread, so I guess this will be my second thick, but I honestly dont care. Shame on BW

and sice transfers are pretty much almost free now all this scumbags will just transfer, the 1.8k coins was a way to control their migration cause they had to buy extra coins for it now pfff, bw should have take this issue long ago into hands, now is too much people doing it, you think they can afford lose the remaining players? there is no dif between a clean and dirty player as long they pay and get cartel coins.

Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

That's not a hack though. Just someone exploiting...albeit, still pretty bad.

eighter that was trough exploit or a third party program result is same, a cheater is a cheater no matter how he does it.

And you have reason in one thing hackers is a title he don't deserve cause to be one mean you have great amount of knowledge on programing, script etc.

Guys like him are called idiots/useless.

..and this thread is a good example of why hackers and cheaters persist.

Never gets punished, crawl back into the community with a disguised/new identity.

Pretend nothing happened.

Simple and easy for people without any sense of conscience, or shame.

ay caramba, at least cheaters and hackers 20 years ago had the decency to flee from the community and never show face again... the hacks and cheats these days... *shakes head*

Edited by kweassa

I don't understand how BW doesn't just look at the pictures. Probably cross reference tickets filed against the player. Investigate it further, heck why not in game mail these players and their forum accounts for more information. Watch the accused to see if more tickets appear and then if more evidence comes up. And then IP ban them?

I just don't understand how it is so hard to ban people?

I link a swtor leaderboard of another player and I get forum banned for a week? :rak_03:

I don't understand how BW doesn't just look at the pictures. Probably cross reference tickets filed against the player. Investigate it further, heck why not in game mail these players and their forum accounts for more information. Watch the accused to see if more tickets appear and then if more evidence comes up. And then IP ban them?

I just don't understand how it is so hard to ban people?

I link a swtor leaderboard of another player and I get forum banned for a week? :rak_03:

The answer is simple, they dont care about pvp, there is only 1 thing that matters for them it is cartel market.

There is a big difference between a bug/glitch, and a hack.

Ive seen this happen myself and the guy was as shocked as we were to suddenly be under fire at spawn.

Just a by product of incompletely tested cross faction play, nothing more, i highly doubt anyone would chooose to hack into a place with such a disadvantage.

There is a big difference between a bug/glitch, and a hack.

Ive seen this happen myself and the guy was as shocked as we were to suddenly be under fire at spawn.

Just a by product of incompletely tested cross faction play, nothing more, i highly doubt anyone would chooose to hack into a place with such a disadvantage.

https://www.twitch.tv/zuretsa/v/60564425 just watch after 49th minute and yoıu will see it was not but it was hack. I know you like to believe there is no hack and BW is not responsible their actions but there is hack/cheat in this game and BW is responsible for not taking action against them.

https://www.twitch.tv/zuretsa/v/60564425 just watch after 49th minute and yoıu will see it was not but it was hack. I know you like to believe there is no hack and BW is not responsible their actions but there is hack/cheat in this game and BW is responsible for not taking action against them.

why would someone choose to spawn there though? logically it makes no sense to use a hack, for that.

hacks are generally used to gain advantage.

sure its possible but it just makes no sense