Legacy / Darth Zash = frustration

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killed the boss on third attempt after I stopped being so f***ing supid. Khem was dead but I still had 80% life left.

You have to do 2 things:

1. Pet Control

Send Khem Val to her and let him tank. When she casts a blue ring on the ground set Khem to passive and let him run to your side. She will not move and begin to channel a lightning AE. After the AE subsides let Khem attack again. Khem will eat her single target force lightning for you. You can also use Khems spell "Bear Pain" to reduce damage to Khem by 25% for 12 seconds. I didn't use it myself (in fact I didn't even know it existed).

2. Range DPS

Do absolutely not forget to cast your Mark of Power. Alwas stay at max range. Use dots and all range DPS you have. Means: Recklessness, Crushing Darkness, Discharge (with Lightning Charge), Force Lightning, Death Field, whatever you've got. You can also try to interrupt her heal with Jolt and Electrocute, but this isn't even mandatory.

As a sorcerer: No problem at all. Pet still lives, full health.

As an Assassin: As soon as your pet dies, use deflection and continue to apply range damage. Flee the AE effect.

If all else fails you can always buy a big willpower stim and a large health-pot to restore 50% of your health. But I think it's actually quite easy if you're doing it right.

The only way I was able to defeat Zash during the ritual, was by kiting her around, LOSing her on the pillars in the room, staying out of her AoE, dropping DoTs on her in between hiding, dropping HoTs on myself while hiding, and little by little whittling her health down until she died.

I got her on my first try but it took nearly 15 minutes :p

The only way I was able to defeat Zash during the ritual, was by kiting her around, LOSing her on the pillars in the room, staying out of her AoE, dropping DoTs on her in between hiding, dropping HoTs on myself while hiding, and little by little whittling her health down until she died.

I got her on my first try but it took nearly 15 minutes :p

I did the same thing as you. Tried to interrupt everything she did, and when Khem was being CC'd I hid behind the pillars.

This thread is epic. Love WoW players having issues in a game that isn't as easy! +1

And this is pretty much the case for a lot of the whining I see on how 'tough' something in the game is. This. Is. NOT. WoW! Throw out everything you learned in the easy-mode MMO. You must unlearn what you have learned.

And this is pretty much the case for a lot of the whining I see on how 'tough' something in the game is. This. Is. NOT. WoW! Throw out everything you learned in the easy-mode MMO. You must unlearn what you have learned.

It's still kind of easy mode, but you don't get both hands held like in WoW.

I'm not sure what was the idea behind immortal NPC (20+ unsuccessful tries - really?) but disability to continue questing doesn't make game any more interesting. In fact I think I'll make a break for a few days - maybe game will become interesting again. Combined with fact I didn't subscribe yet this makes interesting situation: company lose some money (2 days of non-subscribing = $1).

learn to play

Lvl32 in all orange/purple fresh 30-32 suit. It seems like quest designed for ranged sorcerer - assassin is getting massive AoE along with Khem and dieing almost at the same time.

Really - this game design is beyond comprehension and nowhere near "enjoyable" term (except for huttball). Already dropped multiple quests because they aren't actually solo-able despite missing marks "heroic 2+", "bring a friend", "get +5 levels in PvP and return", etc.

I destroyed her as a lvl 30 assassin in mixed gear (Greens / blues / oranges) FYI.

It's just a l2p issue really.

Jolt - Electrocute - Channel the force - Jolt - Electrocute - Jolt - Overload - Jolt.

You can keep her from casting pretty much the entire fight, once you get further down the line and start going into a panic, that's when you save whatever interrupts you got left for the force storm.

Edit: Funny you should mention Huttball as the only good thing, seeing how that particular warzone is the most pathetic piece of game design i have ever laid my eyes on.

Edited by Hexoskin

It is doable, i barely killed her and i had like 15% health left after, i actually fought her 2 times, the first time i was close to death so i used force cloak, ran away, healed, and then cloaked and resurrected khem. Again i was getting killed fast then i tried to run away from her AOE effect spell and it was a little easier, staring at her health bar to interrupt her spells, casting spells, and looking at my own and my companions is too much to do at once, so i usually dont touch my companion commands. im not good at multitasking. i was assassin / madness spec, i also used 1 medpack. im a little dissapointed, i feel like i used cheap tricks to defeat her and feel more like a cheater than a powerful sith, thats the problem with games like these were feeling unique and powerful are important , it can diminish the experience and immersion.

Lvl32 in all orange/purple fresh 30-32 suit. It seems like quest designed for ranged sorcerer - assassin is getting massive AoE along with Khem and dieing almost at the same time.

Really - this game design is beyond comprehension and nowhere near "enjoyable" term (except for huttball). Already dropped multiple quests because they aren't actually solo-able despite missing marks "heroic 2+", "bring a friend", "get +5 levels in PvP and return", etc.

1º have orange gear means nothing

2º i am healer i did it at second time

3º you dont´t know your how to use a sith inqusitor.

"Go back to WoW" is an ignorant statement. Please don't pollute this community with that attitude. It's possible to guide people without rudeness. Try it sometime.

As some of the more helpful responses have said, the key to winning the fight as an assassin is interrupts. The number of interrupts you can rotate through will vary depending on your skill tree choices. Persevere and you'll do it. Good luck!

You are doing it wrong.

I am have very little luck with her as well, and I'm not coming from WOW. Wish people would stop saying stuff like "go back to wow" and "relearn what they learn". Stop trying to sound smart or something. His going though gamer rage, I'm sure we all go though it at some times. Hey I was pissed with the Jedi striker Commander, it took several tries and I still have no idea how I beat him.

My think is I'm a bit of a newbi at his MMO stuff, but i also new from playing other video games that not all boss you fight he same. you HAVE to switch it up some times. a got a lot of good tips on beating her from here, THANX :).

Yep, I give up on this. Spent ~30k on repairs/stims/medpacks already, not wasting my time on this class/story anymore if its this garbage.

I had NO issues with my BH to 50. Seriously. NONE. All of the class quests were WELL thought out for EITHER AC...Inquisi is NOT! If you are heals/ranged..it's easy as ****. Melee/tank LOLOLOLOL nope (unless you are overleveled, and I'm not going to go grind random ****/pvp to do this)

I'll try again in the morning a few more times, but then its offering 50k for someone to help, or I'm hitting "DELETE" (probably to my subscription as well)

Finally did this at level 34 after dying a few too many times for my liking.

Made sure Khem's gear wasn't too bad then I stood as far away as I could while spamming DI and SB on him. I did have to use a medpack when I got too close one time. I was very happy to see we both survived the fight at the end though. :p

Your Mileage May Vary

Edit: Level 34 Sorc All points in the Lightning Tree, FYI. I had Khem tanking, in case that wasn't as obvious as I'm thinking it might be.

Edited by Shinzann

Interrupt the Lightning AoE and/or kite. Took me three tries on my 32 assassin Pull Khem back if she does get a Lightning AoE off. Taunt off him if he starts getting low, put him in DPS stance, and start kiting. Edited by Draemos