Where is my Digital Deluxe Stuff?

JrodMillia

When I preordered TOR I got the Digital Deluxe Edition and now that I am in the early access I don't seem to have access to any of it. My account says I did redeem the code for the Digital Deluxe stuff but I have non of it in game.

Thank you in advance.

Enter WHAT code?

DIGITAL Deluxe. We don't get a box.

They're emailing Product Codes to Digital pre orders on the morning of the 20th. Digital or not you still have to have a Product Code to go along with the pre order access code.

Everyoen gets their special deluxe or ce items at the exact same time only the Pre Order Crystal is available as its the only item listed as a pre order item.

They're emailing Product Codes to Digital pre orders on the morning of the 20th. Digital or not you still have to have a Product Code to go along with the pre order access code.

Everyoen gets their special deluxe or ce items at the exact same time only the Pre Order Crystal is available as its the only item listed as a pre order item.

Not quite true, at least by the information given out before the forum wipe.

Origin pre-orders are getting their game code sent out by e-mail on the 16th. Exception to this being the CE's, who have to wait for their box to arrive (which is being dispatched on the 16th).

Anyone else has to wait for their box to arrive (though only affects those with CEs) and when they are being dispatached depends on your vendor.

From what was posted, as soon as you enter the full game code on the site, you will get access to your in game bonuses (assuming you have got EGA).