The Nar Shadaa GTN

AGSThomas

It's funny cause I decided to check out the Nar Shaada vendor because I wanted to get as many orange synth schematics, and lo and behold there were two up there that I was looking for, for really cheap prices. I check back every once and a while but now no one puts anything up there. I think it would be awesome though just to put some really nice generally expensive item at a really cheap price for some lowbie to find.

I have put sniper rifles and some other stuff up on it that Republic's cant use and noone bought anything,even cheap to just see if anyone buys.

I belong to two different guilds one of each faction and the Empire guildmates werent aware of it,whereas my Repub guild mates were,i dunno why that was the case.

I wonder if anyone has 'camped' the terminal on Nar Shaddaa and bought these transfer items out from under the seller?

When I'm transferring credits from my main to my alt, my alt usually puts up a level 9 green piece of armor for about 150k. If someone wants to buy that out from under me, all the power to them. :)

I wonder if anyone has 'camped' the terminal on Nar Shaddaa and bought these transfer items out from under the seller?
Since there is only one terminal, if anyone is camping it, you should at least see that they are there doing so.

I keep an alt at the NS kiosk just for that reason. I bought a 340 slicing mission a few weeks ago for 1 credit and sold it for 20k.